Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LoobyLou45 - Stoke-on-Trent  (Read 3008 times)

5 review(s) for LoobyLou45 (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline 69shadesofblue

This isn’t going to be a long review and it’s all down to me and not Lou.

Adultwork Link External Link/Members Only

Comms: Through AW only. Lou doesn’t give her number out to anyone but she replied quickly and efficiently through AW.

Price: £160! Yes, really.

Lou: Attractive, slim with nice firm boobs. Definitely MILF material. Dressed in her business wear of black skirt, shirt, hold ups and high heels. Have you ever fancied the secretary or the female boss? Lou is for you.

The Meet: I met Lou in the foyer and was impressed with what I saw. She was dressed professionally and therefore didn’t bring unwanted attention from hotel staff. Into the lift and then my room.

Once inside I poured ourselves a drink and had a chat about work, AW and life in general. While talking, Lou crossed her legs to flash her thigh and hold ups. Do you like oral I asked? I love it was the reply and with that invitation I dropped to my knees, opened her legs, pulled her panties to one side and began licking at her sweet, fresh, clean pussy. She gave encouraging sighs and groans. While I lapped away Lou took off her shirt and began playing with her boobs. I came up for air and treated her boobs to some kissing and sucking of the nipples followed by DFK.

Now this is the moment it went down hill for me. Lou asked if I wanted to fuck her hard? Most definitely was my reply and on went the rubber. That’s when my cock didn’t want to play. Went as soft as a lolly on a hot day. I admit I’m at the age where I need help of a little blue tablet and I forgot to bring a packet. Lou was very understanding and gave a lot of filthy talk to get me hard but all to no avail. In the end I called it quits and we finished off the booking with further chat and a drink.

Without a doubt, Lou loves sex. Definitely a swinger. It’s just a shame I couldn’t fulfil her desires. My limp cock has happened with 20 year old, large boob blondes so nothing to do with Lou.

She works full time and only does outcalls when she what’s too. I arranged our booking a few weeks before. Don’t ask for her number has you will get a flat no. She seriously guards her private life. Respect that and you will get on fine.

She’s easy to talk to and has got a right filthy mouth on her. Telling me what she wanted me to do to her!

One point though. She flatly refuses to do oral. Even OW. She doesn’t like it.

Would I see her again? Most definitely.

Hope this review helps you out?

Offline Straightsix

Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline johnybravo

Great review, sorry it didn’t quite work out
Thanks

Offline kingkong69

Pity u didn't managed get hard and fuck her..Because she dont do bj some guys  might have trouble getting a hard on..

Offline johnybravo

On second thoughts I am not sure if this is as good as it sounds

Clearly it is exciting to see someone who is meeting strangers for sex predominantly because she enjoys it , but when you consider 60 pounds for a hotel plus 70 for an hour , it’s already 130 per hour,

Given her pricing structure,  the more time you spend with her, the more value for money it becomes, but with no oral on offer, seems a not so attractive option

Offline kingkong69

I would get cheap hotel and the 2 hour option

Offline kingkong69

The lack of oral is still very weird

Offline Sdeogy118

If you had to say she looked like someone, who would it be?

Offline NW_Guy

If you had to say she looked like someone, who would it be?

It's been a while since I met her, but the best I can come up with is Dierdre Barlow (Ann Kirkbride), circa mid nineties. 

She's definitely the 'Woman up the street that looks like she can be pretty filthy' kind of vibe.

NWG

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline johnybravo

Do you concur , shade of blue ??

Offline Availableinlarge

Wtf  Deidre Barlow :scare:
I always wanted to f*** Deidre Barlow, so I’m going to book her.  :dance:

Review to follow.

Offline davey.edwards1969

Even if she does look like that it is still fun to meet a girl who fucks for fun rather than just money
Still find it odd that she will let us stick all sorts of things up her arse including cocks but wont do oral ????

Offline Availableinlarge

Even if she does look like that it is still fun to meet a girl who fucks for fun rather than just money
Still find it odd that she will let us stick all sorts of things up her arse including cocks but wont do oral ????

Yeah, and yet she likes RECEIVING oral.
I’d swap a BJ for anal sex most days.

Offline smokey

On second thoughts I am not sure if this is as good as it sounds

Clearly it is exciting to see someone who is meeting strangers for sex predominantly because she enjoys it , but when you consider 60 pounds for a hotel plus 70 for an hour , it’s already 130 per hour,

Given her pricing structure,  the more time you spend with her, the more value for money it becomes, but with no oral on offer, seems a not so attractive option

Yes thinking the same, taking a risk booking the hotel and hope she shows, no oral and looking like Deirdre...

Offline Availableinlarge

Yes thinking the same, taking a risk booking the hotel and hope she shows, no oral and looking like Deirdre...

On the basis of my recent booking with Looby, I would say it’s unlikely she wouldn’t show. She drove an hour to me.
Looks wise the Deidre reference is unfair, she’s smart, sexy and provides an intimate GFE - minus the BJ.
Full report to follow.

Offline johnybravo

That’s a relief

Who would you say she looks like ?

Looking forward to your report too

Offline Vaass82001

Note her hourly rate has just gone up to £85 which unless you are in SoT on business anyway makes it that little bit expensive for us locals now…. a-shame as she does sound a nice lady despite no oral

Offline johnybravo

I agree, still good value if you had a hotel room booked already for your business visit

Offline kingkong69

Yes looks like her prices gone up quite a bit :(

Offline 69shadesofblue

Yes looks like her prices gone up quite a bit :(

£180 for 3hrs is still a bargain especially when the going rate with local SP’s seems to be creeping up to £180 for 1 hr.

Offline GingerNuts

@69shadesofblue

Comments like that are not in the interest of punters, they lead to increased prices.

Offline kingkong69

3 hours too long  tbh 2 hours is the best option

Offline GingerNuts

Your sixth post in this thread, are you going to book her and review?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 07:02:59 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline johnybravo

Looks like she has read the posts, prices are up !!

Offline Straightsix

£180 for 3hrs is still a bargain especially when the going rate with local SP’s seems to be creeping up to £180 for 1 hr.
Yes I totally agree. She seems excellent value and I would pay three times what she's charging!....and leave a generous tip! 😆

Offline johnybravo

Have you seen her , straight 6

If so could you post a review please

Thanks

Offline Straightsix

I was just kidding.  I'd never pay those prices.

On the basis of my recent booking with Looby, I would say it’s unlikely she wouldn’t show. She drove an hour to me.
Looks wise the Deidre reference is unfair, she’s smart, sexy and provides an intimate GFE - minus the BJ.
Full report to follow.

any sign of this report ?

Offline southern boy

Enough info on her on this threadthread davie

Enough info on her on this threadthread davie

fair enough - but really fancy meeting this lady but just wanted to know if she does look like Dierdre ?

Offline kingkong69

Hopefully it was in her younger days  :)