Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian - Amira (Glasgow)  (Read 3350 times)

29 review(s) for indian-amira (23 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline Stellar

External Link/Members Only

Saw her in Glasgow hotel while she was on tour.

COMMS: Challenging to try to communicate. Text response was slow. Email via AW site was best chance. I had to pre-book as she is always booked up in advance. Finally, got a text and she managed to move someone else to rendez-vous with me.

LOCATION: A chain boutique Hotel in Glasgow city centre, thank goodness could walk past reception and wait in the lounge until text / directions to the room. Act with confidence and don't look worried / suspicious. Room itself was small but clean and comfortable. Sparse furniture but hey I wasn't there for the view.

FEE: Incall £200 / hour. A bit pricey and the top end of what I am comfortable with.

LOOKS:yahoo: Exactly as her photos except and this is a possibly big point for of you guys. She has a slim petite figure, lean and exactly as her photos except for the boobs. She has lost a bit of weight in trying to keep fit and trim. Instead of losing it around her stomach, it has gone from the boobs first. By the way her stomach is damn sexy with a belly button piercing  :P Not a lot but significantly different from the photos. Still a stunning lady.

ATTITUDE: Amazing smile, quite charming and very affectionate. Happy to take the lead or be led. She can read the scenario well and adapts without prompting. Never clock watched. I would recommend her for first-timers or nervous clients. Well-spoken. Speaks English fluently and several other languages. Well-travelled around Europe and worldwide from conversing with her.

SERVICE: In-call GFE, with lots of kissing, FK and DFK. Licking, Oral first without. She has good technique. I was so excited nearly came within 5 minutes. I asked for a massage to relax me a bit and she has a decent pattern. I asked to massage her so I could explore her body then. She commented I was good. After the mutual massages and fondling, she wanted some sex. She was wet. She rode me, cowgirl style. She was aroused and had come after a few minutes. We swapped as she recovered. I was on top, missionary, for a few minutes that wasn't good for me so I switched to flat doggy style. A few minutes of pounding and I came in the bag. A bit of cuddling and kissing, DFK. She cleaned me up and offered a shower I declined.

OVERALL: VFM 7/10 at her price is a bit of the top end of the WG's out there. Friendly, relaxing and keen to please, but the price is high for most of us. Definately worth a punt to test drive  :)

Would I see her again?: Maybe. Still undecided on this. At her price, you can get similar service cheaper.

Offline Trickus

Reading her AW blurb she does seem quite up herself with her do’s & don’ts

Offline mickey1967

Finally, got a text and she managed to move someone else to rendez-vous with me.

Probably bumped someone who'd booked for half an hour. Can't be bothered with SP's who do this, clearly one to avoid unless you want let down at the last minute.