Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie-marie - definitely the best around here!  (Read 1774 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Shad0w121

External Link/Members Only

Another review for kylie. My 2nd review so go gentle on me.

Saw Kylie-marie for an hour earlier, 2nd time I've seen her, first post lockdown, she left me wanting more the last time, and I can certainly see why!

Booked an hour for £150, arrived and went in bang on time, nice clean flat in a decent area with plenty of parking.

Kylies looking as beautiful as ever, 5ft1, blonde, beautiful eyes, and new boobs... But you'd never know they were implants... Literally most natural feeling implants I've had my grubby hands on, and I've had a few 😂

Meet went as expected, really good sensual dfk, touching, great owo with loads of eye contact, and doggy to finish, managed two pops in close succession in doggy, which probably goes to show how horny she makes people!

I'll definitely be back for another meet with kylie, shes so friendly and warm it makes you want to stay... An hour flew by.

If you want proper gfe Kylie excels.

Offline shagmore

Had my eye on her but notice she has now gone and got fake tits.  :blush:

Offline Cryton123

I’m saw her a few times at the Bangerz parties and she had amazing natural tits, so the boob job seems a strange decision to me. I also had a 3sum with her and LucieBee a few years ago. Back then her service was bang on, she seemed like a genuine sex addict  :dance:

So although I’m really not a fan of fake boobs, I may try and make another booking soon.

Offline Shad0w121

Seriously I wouldn't know hers were fake, they're soft and natural looking, nothing like the hard ones I've experienced before

Offline Shad0w121

I’m saw her a few times at the Bangerz parties and she had amazing natural tits, so the boob job seems a strange decision to me. I also had a 3sum with her and LucieBee a few years ago. Back then her service was bang on, she seemed like a genuine sex addict  :dance:

So although I’m really not a fan of fake boobs, I may try and make another booking soon.

She's still a sex addict that's for sure, bloody brilliant at owo too.. 👍 I'm going back when I get paid 😂