Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracy - Olina - Paddington  (Read 2326 times)

88 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009907) (87 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline paul2paul

External Link/Members Only

Comms excellent as usual. 1 hour @£140. Paddington.

As previous reviewers have noted, Tracy is cute. Good eye candy with a slender body and large soft bolt ons. Releatively submissive compared to some of her stable mates (Nicky, Anna) but eager to please and takes directions well.

Light kiss and grope on arrival, cash exchanged, shower taken and the action began. OWO and gentle attention to balls all very pleasant. She can't take much length but makes a good effort and incorporated a deft hand which eventually got the sap rising for a CIM finish about 15 mins in. She complemented me on the load after spitting out into a tissue - all smiles.

Like Nicky, Tracy is also a trained masseur and the next 10 mins or so I enjoyed her hands on my back and legs. When I turn, she started to massage my balls and shaft and kicked off more OWO while I stifffened up. Eventually rubbered up and fucked in CG, doggy, missionary. All very functional and enjoyable but a bit bland so after 15 mins I asked to fuck her tits. We started in missionary and then mover to me standing with her on the side of the bed. It was good. With about 10 mins left I asked her for a hand job while I sat on the stool.

This was great, nice use of oil and different hand possitions. She asked me to come on her tits but eventually I needed a bit more sucking so CIM a second time.

All in all an agreable experience and I would likely return. 

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline paul2paul

Fake but soft and welcoming of a pearl necklace from my recent return!