Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English, not English speaking. Masseuse in Coventry  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Slow grinder

I've just spent a good 1/2 hr reading through reviews (including mine) on the subject of massage in Coventry ...... many really informative, some, well let's say illuminating. The vast majority of these cover the wonderful Li and Nancy, Jenny,Lisa etc. Also Polish Ladies, the comings and goings of the the places/s around the Canal basin and Foleshill rd....The usual establishments of Chai, First relax and Rainbows, as I say all well reviewed.
At my age 70 and as a 40 yrs + punter, because of my commitment to be a carer for my wife, there is/are time restrictions on my ventures out.. I now know where to go for a quick, VFM Pump and Dump and also I find my 'needs' have changed. Where once they were purely about sexual indulgence, now they are much more about the whole event, and this means a more sensual time where touching and conversation are important...I don't mean DFK or FK.
So I find that I go from one extreme to another..e.g Mrs P Midlands (External Link/Members Only) to Li... With the BDSM I see Mrs P and 2 others, ALL English, NOT English speaking ... and Trolls before you start, this is not a racist thing, it's about communication and creating a lewd sexual atmosphere....
So after all that diatribe... I'm looking for an British/English masseuse who delivers a 10/10 massage and gives the minimum of a HJ Happy ending, Help in this would be much appreciated.
I've checked out Sarah who is too expensive for who she is and her service.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 09:43:24 am by Slow grinder »

Offline Slow grinder

Yes..I've spoken to Emma..who said that s
he does massage,but I get the impression that it's not as good as Li's... and she says that her service is fairly vanilla.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 12:42:25 am by Slow grinder »

Offline mr.bluesky

Emma is English

External Link/Members Only

£60 for 1 hour then But does that include happy ending or like most does she charge an extra £20+ . If so she is a bit expensive   :unknown: You could have 2 one hour massages with Li in Coventry for that price and cum twice service. ( I know slow grinder is looking for someone English but I'm there for the massage not the conversation or dirty talk) It seems most fbsm service providers are Thai or Chinese  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 05:56:49 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Samjos

So I find that I go from one extreme to another..e.g Mrs P Midlands (External Link/Members Only) to Li... With the BDSM I see Mrs P and 2 others, ALL English, NOT English speaking ...

one of the three ladies in the profile is called mistress raven have searched for her and cannot find her... and ideas anyone

Offline Slow grinder

£60 for 1 hour then But does that include happy ending or like most does she charge an extra £20+ . If so she is a bit expensive   :unknown: You could have 2 one hour massages with Li in Coventry for that price and cum twice service. ( I know slow grinder is looking for someone English but I'm there for the massage not the conversation or dirty talk) It seems most fbsm service providers are Thai or Chinese  :unknown:

mr,bluesky..  Damn, as, THE Massage Officianado  :rolleyes:, I thought that you'd be the one to point me in the right direction.... so if you have no info on English/British masseuses in the Coveentry area.... then there can't be any!

Offline Oralseeker

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=266926.msg2725766#msg2725766

This one was well reviewed I didn't get to see her though. Also not sure if she's still working as no reviews recently

Offline mr.bluesky

mr,bluesky..  Damn, as, THE Massage Officianado  :rolleyes:, I thought that you'd be the one to point me in the right direction.... so if you have no info on English/British masseuses in the Coveentry area.... then there can't be any!

Sorry Slow grinder, I tend to stick to my regulars nowadays.  Old Lode Lane,  Li,  Nancy etc. Too set in my ways to risk anywhere new  :rolleyes:  Like you say nothing against English fbsm service providers but there doesn't seem to be any in Coventry.  The Chinese and Thai's seem to have the monopoly.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 12:08:00 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline l1mpd1ck

You might try this one although she is Olton rather than Coventry.

Used to be an FS lady but moved on to Massage.  I've never seen her just for massage and not for several years

Offline mr.bluesky

You might try this one although she is Olton rather than Coventry.

Used to be an FS lady but moved on to Massage.  I've never seen her just for massage and not for several years

I saw her some time ago ( June 2017) and gave her a negative review. She was nothing special. I would not bother with her  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 01:05:37 pm by mr.bluesky »