Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CarlyRose65 - Waltham Cross  (Read 1633 times)

10 review(s) for CarlyRose65 (6 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline titanph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

BLUF - Huge tit Gilf, talks for England and doesn't hit the mark.

Price - £160 for 1 hour (stayed basically an hour and a half though). OWO, Sex, Massage, HR, spit.

Date - About a week ago

Comms - Messaged and then called to confirm. Easy.

Girl/looks - About 65 i reckon, not too bad facially given some of the shots on her page but not a looker. Has absolutely monster tits which have sagged greatly. Has a gut and you can see visible liver spots. Flabby arse. I kinda knew what i was walking into and was still kinda dissapointed, but the tits kept me in.

Location - Waltham cross, 10 minute walk or so from the station.

Action - Got there and got undressed and lay down and she starts to rub my legs and is chatting shit. Takes ages to actually pay any attention to my dick and consistenly chats about random stuff. It's kinda disarming but also annoying. Good oily HR and also some ok OWO, nothing deep quite basic but lots of spit.

Mac on and she gets on top. Clearly a bit tiring at her age and she asks to swap position. We change it up and my first pop goes relatively quickly, which she was clearly trying to do. She isn't reserved with her tits and you can have a really good go on them. Ask her to massage my back and she basically brushed my arse loads. Had one or 2 mins of ok pressure on my back. This went on for a while and she keeps chatting, and keeps stopping to make her point. If i hadn't stayed longer I would have thought it was time wasting but she had no eye on the time and kept going until i stopped us.

She caresses my nuts and my head and we start round 2. Her on top again and she gets tired again quickly, change up positions a few times and i finish. Interestingly, she used her legs to keep me in and kept rubbing her clit until she finished.

Conclusion - Great massive pair of gilfy tits, but that's about it. Think she enjoys her job and the attention she gets. Talks far far too much and the rest is certainly on the decline. Won't visit again but content i tried and ticked it off the list.

Offline sparkus

My current self is put off by the liver spots mention, my younger punting self keeps thinking 'Go on, just get it over with and see her after all this time'.

Offline titanph

I was the same mate. Had her on my list for years and despite knowing the tits may be the last saving grace I went ahead just to tick it off the list. If you do go, the tits are great and you can really have at them, just find a way to shut her up.

Offline RAJEC

Must have seen her 10+ years ago (the first time) and her tits were by her knees then…

Offline sparkus

Must have seen her 10+ years ago (the first time) and her tits were by her knees then…

Right, that's enough for me to hear.  If I was 10 years younger and she was 20 years younger then maybe...

Offline RAJEC

Right, that's enough for me to hear.  If I was 10 years younger and she was 20 years younger then maybe...

:lol:

Offline LW2765

I’ve been laughing for five minutes now  :lol: :lol:

Offline lillythesavage

There must still be grab a granny nights somewhere,  :drinks:, paying for grannies is not on :lol:

Offline RAJEC

I’ve been laughing for five minutes now  :lol: :lol:

I think you’ve been laughing for 3.5 years by contributing nothing and taking everything leech cunt  :thumbsup: