Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Emily-Hammersmith/ Chiswick  (Read 1771 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6100426) (12 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline golden bull

Saw this girl last week:
External Link/Members Only

Listed @ Ealing / Acton but actual location was in lower end of Kings street nearer to Ravenscourt Park.
Short term rental/ air bnb so tidy and fir for purpose.

Called to confirm she is the lady as depicted and she offered to send pic via WhatsApp. She is the girl ( blonde) in another review and one bedhead posted I think and liked what I saw.

My MO was P&d so wasn’t bothered about FK so booked and given slightly confusing instructions to get to her but nonetheless I made my way there as I knew where I was going having seen Isabelle and Delilah?  at the same location but different flat.

Someone was exiting as I arrived and held the door for me so didn’t get to enter code as instructed and knocked. No answer so had to call her when stood outside her flat door. Felt a bit awkward and there are cctvs in the building one directly above my head.

She opens the door and was greeted with a petite blonde as pictured in WhatsApp. Liked what I saw and opted for 1 hr @ 100 squids, she confirmed owo and cum twice.
English at the tourist level but I wasn’t there to talk about the sights and she has a friendly demeanour.
Works with another who I only saw the backside of as I was coming out of the shower as she was answering the door and she was on the heavier side.
This place is seeing some traffic and makes you wonder if they’ll soon get found out as the other girl saw 2 guys while I was there.

Emily: nice petite blonde and pretty face but body was slightly on the thick side, not fat but could do with some time at the gym. If I’m honest I don’t think it’s the girl in the profile pics as it suggest a slimmer girl with smaller breasts. Emily had bigger tits, more than a handful and I fucked them later in the punt.

Action: Come out the shower and she was already naked, small wardrobe mirror to see the action, a bit of groping and lip kisses only but was expected some wasn’t disappointed. Gave decent owo in front of mirror, didn’t try fingers and gave her RO but was sensing acting.
First round mish and didn’t last long and a mediocre massage during interlude.

She initiated round two with more owo in a semi 69 position where she worshiped my cock and she’s good at it, plenty of spit and mixing it with some twirling handjob which got me going, more owo hands free and occasional glancing into my eyes as she worked up my sap. I was enjoying it so let her do this for 10-15 minutes before I asked for the Dom and took her in spoons/ cowgirl/doggy and mish again.

Got tired and asked her to lay beside me as I wanked off holding her as she played with my balls and looking me in the eyes lustfully. My sap began to rise as she sucked my nipples and looking at her pretty face I came again surprisingly so was fully satisfied.

If this girl offered kissing she’d be phenomenal and at this price point I couldn’t argue with the service I got so will contemplate a return even though dfk isn’t on offer.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 08:17:44 pm by golden bull »

Offline boardyhell

agree ,pretty sure she isn't girl in photos
big natural boobs ,thick body as she isn't tall
not fat ,just her body shape
good bj had me coming without being amazing

friendly girl
20 squids extra for cim
decent value