Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Body-to-body and/or Nuru?  (Read 3446 times)

Offline ratty

Hello there,

A newbie here, so please forgive any ignorance.  I live in the South West and I'm tempted by body to body massage and nuru massage (is soapy massage the same thing, but without the expensive nuru gel?).  I've been on adult works, but a lot of advertisers seem 'similar', so I'm not certain if they are geniune or not.

Many thanks in advance for your replies.

Regards

Ratty (not very imaginative, but a had a copy of "The Wind in the Willows" near my laptop, so I used Water-Rat's name as my 'moniker').

touch.and.go

Hi ratty - I'm not sure what your question is but - I've only had one body-to-body massage with a girl called Nika and it basically turned into a 69 oral session which was far more fun that a fucking massage. My advice would be to book a girl that does more, but ask her to dress as a masseuse and start off with a massage, and see how things develop. At least that way, you can then fuck her if you want to, rather than having to be content with a hand job!! :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 12:42:39 pm by touch.and.go »

Offline Mij

My advice would be to book a girl that does more, but ask her to dress as a masseuse and start off with a nassage, and see how things develop. At least that way, you can then fuck her if you want to, rather than having to be content with a hand job!! :thumbsup:

+1

...unless of course you're up for the challenge of trying to get the masseuse to do more! ;-)

Offline ratty

+1

...unless of course you're up for the challenge of trying to get the masseuse to do more! ;-)

If they are aren't offering more, I think I'll just earn myself some verbal abuse, a slap, told to leave and lose my money ;-) .  I'm new to this scene, but I'm pretty certain that'll be the outcome.

Basically I'm intrigued by the nuru/body massages.  If they end in something more, then that's a bonus.  But whilst 'testing the waters', I think a nice massage and a 'happy ending' will be fine.  Thanks for the reples so far.

Offline ratty

Hi ratty - I'm not sure what your question is but - I've only had one body-to-body massage with a girl called Nika and it basically turned into a 69 oral session which was far more fun that a fucking massage. My advice would be to book a girl that does more, but ask her to dress as a masseuse and start off with a massage, and see how things develop. At least that way, you can then fuck her if you want to, rather than having to be content with a hand job!! :thumbsup:

Out of curiosity, where can I see details of Nika?  She sounds like fun, and I thank you for the recommendation :-) .

touch.and.go

External Link/Members Only

But I still recomend buying time with a girl that does full sex - the money is the same and your options are that much better  ;)

Alde

But I still recomend buying time with a girl that does full sex - the money is the same and your options are that much better  ;)

Agree no point in splashing out a bundle of cash for a Nuru session without sex.

This WG advertises Nuru along with a bunch of other services. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Planning a booking soon hopefully.

Offline pedro150

Hi, touch.and.go,

I noticed Nika on vivastreet, but wondered if the photos were accurate. I guess they were? Are her tits nice? Quite like the look of her.

touch.and.go

I'm not sure it was the same girl - but the one I saw was good looking and fit, shaven and sweet. :P

Offline ratty

Thank you for all your replies.  I shall certainly look into massage with added sex - as you say, it makes more sense.

Offline Mij

Let us know how it goes, Ratty.

Good luck!

Offline ratty

I've put in a reverse bid for August.  I'll let you know the outcome :-) .

Alde

Agree no point in splashing out a bundle of cash for a Nuru session without sex.

This WG advertises Nuru along with a bunch of other services. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Planning a booking soon hopefully.

Managed a Nuru session with Cheeky Hands last month.  Normally an extra £20 on a 1hr booking but she will  throw it in free for a 2-hr session.  The massage is added onto all the standard WG services rather than in place of.  So well worth a try in my view.

I will put up a review when I get the chance. 

Alde

Managed a Nuru session with Cheeky Hands last month.  Normally an extra £20 on a 1hr booking but she will  throw it in free for a 2-hr session.  The massage is added onto all the standard WG services rather than in place of.  So well worth a try in my view.

I will put up a review when I get the chance.

Review of Cheeky Hands up now - Positive.

Offline ratty

In the end, I chose the massage option with 'bristol blonde GFE' (£100 for 'full service', but £80 for her 'massage option' - which is massage, reverse oral, handjob, oral without and cum in mouth).  I was pleasantly surprised, that she produced a condom and proceeded to ride me at no extra charge - simply because I was being a kind and polite gent and treating her with respect.  Now that's quality service :-) .

Alde

In the end, I chose the massage option with 'bristol blonde GFE' (£100 for 'full service', but £80 for her 'massage option' - which is massage, reverse oral, handjob, oral without and cum in mouth).  I was pleasantly surprised, that she produced a condom and proceeded to ride me at no extra charge - simply because I was being a kind and polite gent and treating her with respect.  Now that's quality service :-) .

Ratty, Do you have a link please?

Just noticed that Cheeky Hands has dropped her prices and so may be worth another visit soon!

Offline ratty

Ratty, Do you have a link please?

Just noticed that Cheeky Hands has dropped her prices and so may be worth another visit soon!

Curious6705

Can't argue with her prices for Bristol £50 for 30 mins massage OWO and DFK is v good, and another tenner for penetration as well.

Size 16 though - would need a Ukash top up to check out her PG, but her profile reminds a bit of Red Rose who used to work from a flat off Park Street. Tall Romanian - lovely girl - very friendly and enthusiastic and loved Bristol. Was carrying a bit of timber though.