Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: laura_top_rimming_bj - Soho  (Read 3114 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5576948) (14 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]
31 review(s) for Top_Rimming_bj_laura (21 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline daddycool

Link - External Link/Members Only

Old Links - External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

Price – 30 mins in-call for £80

Location – Flat in Soho, approx 10 min walk from Oxford Circus tube. Lift and stairs available. Decent sized bathroom with fresh towels and toiletries. Good sized double bed on which the massage took place.

Comms – Good. All arranged by text on the day. A small delay from Laura was communicated well.

Physically – Around 5'6. Quite slim, size 8 or 10, nice petite MILF. The photo of her in red appears to be the most accurate albeit a couple of years old.

Attitude – Friendly. Having read previous reviews I was prepared for a telling off but there were no unpleasantries.

Services – Massage, B2B, Rimming (receiving), OWO and CIM.

The Punt – Paperwork sorted and a quick shower at the start. The routine is pretty much what others have mentioned in their reviews. Started off face down with a sensual oily massage of my back, arms and neck, not much pressure but relaxing. Could feel her grinding on me as she reached forward. Plenty of CC swipes and reach-unders.

The B2B massage followed, which included using her tongue up and down my back and neck. A few more CC swipes and reach-unders. Then onto the rimming, which like the massage was nice and sensual, and not excessively deep.

Laura then asked me to turn over for the finale. The OWO was slow with good suction, alternating with licking up and down the shaft. She only took me halfway at most and concentrated mostly on the top third. This lasted for about 10 minutes before I gave her fair warning and she took it all in her mouth.

Recommend? – Yes. If you want a sensual, relaxing service focused on you.

Return? - Maybe, only because I prefer FS meets.

Online Surrey1974

What breast size would you say she is?

Online tantraman

Physically – Around 5'6. Quite slim, size 8 or 10, nice petite MILF. The photo of her in red appears to be the most accurate albeit a couple of years old.

... said photo and others collected here :hi:

Offline daddycool

What breast size would you say she is?

Most likely a C, but only just. She's slimmer than her dated photos, which make them look bigger than they are.

They were also soft too, so if you like a big, firm bust then she won't be suitable.

Online Surrey1974