Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tayla Brasil - Liverpool street / Aldgate  (Read 2007 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5987706) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
49 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6649932) (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]
49 review(s) for taylabrazil (44 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Californication

So finally after triying for lots of times to see her, i managed to meet the pretty famous and well reviewed Tayla.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: 180 for 1 hour

Location: tiny room , 5 min walk from Liverpool street or Aldgate

Comms: definitely the main problem to meet Tayla. She doesn't have a maid and she always receives (she showed me her phone) lots of calls and texts everyday, which she doesn't answer/reply to everyone. I contacted her (text and call) in advance, but not answers. I still tried on the morning/afternoon of the day we meet, but no answers. I just got lucky to receive a reply not long before my proposed meeting time with postcode. Then when i was on the area, she texted me the full address.

The girl: She has a great body for her age, i guess she is easily around 40 something. She definitely had few surgeries on her face/tits/ass. Her body is very sexy, probably her face could be a let down for some.

The meet: After receiving the full address, i just waited for her to open the door and when i finally got to see her, probably i was slightly let down, mainly coz my expectations were really high about Tayla. After few stairs we went to the room (we could barely move in that room) with paperwork sorted and shower after. When i came back Tayla started to play some music and work her magic with some sexy movements. I asked her if she could perform a strip and she was pleased to do it. During the strip she was always engaging and started to kiss me first, and than to perform a lovely owo. I was really enjoying it but at the same time i was thinking not to come, so i slowed her down and moved in bed. I really wanted to play with those two lovely tits and going down on her, she tasted fresh and i spent few minutes between her titties and pussy. After that she put a condom in her mouth and started to suck me a bit more before to perform a great cowgirl. During the sex she was talking in portuguese, which was actually something that turned me on even more. After finishing in cowgirl she help me clean up and chat a bit. Round two started with another great owo which conducted me to try her in mish and doggy. Great view of those lovely tits and ass helped by the mirror. I ended up staying around 15 min over.

Conclusions: I'm really happy that finally i met Tayla, but i also have to say that it's a bit frustating her comms which could put some people off. Her body i have to say that is great, but it could put off people that are not big fans of some plastic surgeries. Her attitude was great during the whole punt, she is friendly and full of energy.

Would I return: probably yes, but in case i wouldn't do another full hour.

Offline Global_Punter

Comms: definitely the main problem to meet Tayla. She doesn't have a maid and she always receives (she showed me her phone) lots of calls and texts everyday, which she doesn't answer/reply to everyone. I contacted her (text and call) in advance, but not answers. I still tried on the morning/afternoon of the day we meet, but no answers. I just got lucky to receive a reply not long before my proposed meeting time with postcode. Then when i was on the area, she texted me the full address.

Haha I concur, had the same issue when I tried to book her twice re-pandemic ( she cancelled on me twice, so I stopped trying )

The meet: After receiving the full address, i just waited for her to open the door and when i finally got to see her, probably i was slightly let down, mainly coz my expectations were really high about Tayla.

Are you able to provide more clarification, was it to do with looks, photoshopping or she's not worth the extra rate ?

Conclusions: I'm really happy that finally i met Tayla, but i also have to say that it's a bit frustating her comms which could put some people off. Her body i have to say that is great, but it could put off people that are not big fans of some plastic surgeries. Her attitude was great during the whole punt, she is friendly and full of energy.

Does she have any visible scars and was her surgery properly done.

Would I return: probably yes, but in case i wouldn't do another full hour.

Thanks for the clarification, I had that gut feeling too - hence I booked her for 1/2 hour @ some point I thought maybe she cancelled on me twice cos I booked her for half the full hour  :D

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 04:34:22 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Global_Punter

« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 04:38:16 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline Californication

She doesn't have any scars, what i ment was that some people prefer the feeling of a real soft pair of tits and ass. Tayla looks amazing, but probably her look satisfies more the eyes than the actual hands when you touching her, in which i obviously felt that those boobs and ass are very firm and fake. I don't want to give the impression that i don't like her, i was just trying to be fair and give a different prospective to people who prefer a soft/real feeling in tits and ass.

Offline Global_Punter

She doesn't have any scars, what i ment was that some people prefer the feeling of a real soft pair of tits and ass. Tayla looks amazing, but probably her look satisfies more the eyes than the actual hands when you touching her, in which i obviously felt that those boobs and ass are very firm and fake. I don't want to give the impression that i don't like her, i was just trying to be fair and give a different prospective to people who prefer a soft/real feeling in tits and ass.

Danke  :hi:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Wow! wow! wow! Saw this girl for the first time recently. She is a proper Brazilian beach babe. Stunning looking girl with a cracking body. Such a tight pussy as well! I will definitely be seeing her again! :wacko: :lol: :thumbsup:

Offline Californication

Yep, apart the great body, i was happily impressed about her positive-friendly attitude, very easy to get along.

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I don't know if I was just lucky but I found her comms ok. I phoned her in the morning, no answer. So I left her a text message. She replied within 15 mins. She told me she was available later that day. Which I couldn't do. So we arranged a time for the day after. There were no problems. After our meet she showed me her mobile and the amount of people who had called her in that hour. There were quite a few! She is popular and I can see why.