Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Olina’s Agency W2  (Read 792 times)

99 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6110614) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
96 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009911) (90 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
100 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7698531) (93 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Maverick1808

External Link/Members Only

After somewhat of a hiatus from punting new WG’s for me i thought I’d get stuck in again. The plan was originally to see Nicky, however she wasn’t available and as Anna was my second choice i went for her.

Cost £150 PH and punt was end of August 2021

Comms All via text with the agency, no problem at all here. A call on arrival to get the flat number was the only time i had to speak to anyone.

Venue Basement flat in a decent area, a short walk from Gloucester Terrace. Funnily enough it was the same flat i saw Meena in a couple of years ago, although she wasn’t with an agency. The flat was fit for purpose although far less tidy than my previous visit to Meena.

The Girl Anna was easy to get along with from the off. I found her attractive, her face not as pretty as some but the body was perfect. Large bolt ons with lovely long nipples which i did spend a good deal of time on.

The Punt Welcomed with a kiss and her immediately grabbing my crotch to see what she was up against, money was exchanged at this point. We undressed and headed for the shower, I usually like to disrobe the WG but we each stripped ourselves. As soon as she revealed her tits i was straight in for a nuzzle, no complaints or sensitivity issues from her.  We showered together in the tiniest cubicle I’ve ever seen, my arse was pressed against the door the entire time :lol:. She performed OWO in the shower but didn’t do the BJ with warm water which others had said was a bit strange anyway. We dried off and went for the bed. She carried on OWO and took it fairly deep, paid attention to balls and shaft and made plenty of eye contact. This went on for about 10 minutes before i wanted to eat her pussy. Shaven and perfectly clean i went to town, she gets amazingly wet and was bucking and clamping my head between her thighs. She came and we paused for a minute for her to gather herself. She returned to sucking me off and I decided then i was going to fill her mouth rather than blow it up her in the dom. the BJ was good and i pressed her head down with no objection as i unleashed a torrent of jizz into her mouth. She sucked every last bit then went to spit in the sink. A massage followed which was ok, but I’m not mad fussed about them tbh. Another BJ then condom on as she sat on me in RCG. Pumped away and she moaned gently. Flipped over for mish and then into doggy before i asked to fuck her arse. She said i had to go very slow as i was big, i really don’t think i am but fair enough. Started slow but before long I’m pounding away and she’s saying deeper deeper, i was thrusting balls deep in her arse with no complaints from her. I wasn’t going to come again from sex so requested a HJ to finish. I lie on the bed and she wanks me off before suddenly she inserts a finger into my arse, and then 2 fingers! This isn’t really for me and it made me feel like i needed to shit more than anything else! She tried for another load but i think the arse fingering had put me off and I couldn’t cum again annoyingly.

Conclusion Nice girl, seems eager to please and done everything with no objection. A bottle of water was offered and accepted before i departed. I would see her again but I’d like to try Nicky first.