Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kylie Marie - Ilkeston - Best in Class  (Read 2869 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline WelshClipper

I finally got to arrange a meet with Kylie post lockdown. She is well reviewed on here but I have read that it is always good to have current reviews of WGs. So here goes.......

Arranged through AW back in July and given phone number and location, a really nice flat in Ilkeston easy to find from the post code.

Kylie was dressed casually, I never request outfits because they are taken off early in my meetings. She is probably the most genuine girl I have met in my punting career. Paid £150 for an hour.

We started with a chat and then she revealed her newly enhanced boobs. I was dumbfounded, it really is a superb job and if it were not for the two small scars, you would never know. I go for a fairly vanilla gfe with lots of dfk and mutual stimulation, Kylie responds to the lightest touch and it is fun progressing down her body from neck to boobs to pussy. Then my turn and the excellent OWO got me to attention quickly, Kylie literally makes your cock completely disappear which is an amazing view. Soon as I was ready, on with the condom into missionary and came in a few minutes. Fantastic.

Time for quick shower and clean up and I was out the door with a kiss.

Pros : Full on true gfe

Cons : None

Would I go back : Silly question   :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review WC :hi: Yep Kylie is a top lass, really want to see her again, need to sort out when I'm next free during the week to pop down Derby/Ilkeston way.

Offline WelshClipper

Cheers for the review WC :hi: Yep Kylie is a top lass, really want to see her again, need to sort out when I'm next free during the week to pop down Derby/Ilkeston way.

No better place to fill your boots IMV.  :hi:

Offline Stongwee53

I tried to get another visit in with her last week but despite it saying she was available the day I was hoping for she never logged in on aw or read my email so not sure why. Agree though she is top class

Offline WelshClipper

I tried to get another visit in with her last week but despite it saying she was available the day I was hoping for she never logged in on aw or read my email so not sure why. Agree though she is top class

She had a car accident and was off for three weeks or more. The emails piled up (according to the profile). She recommended anybody who wanted advance booking to re email.

Maybe try that  :unknown:

In my experience she does answer all her emails even if its weeks later. Just her M.O. I suppose.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 06:54:49 pm by WelshClipper »

Offline InMefan

Really need to visit her again.

Offline Stongwee53

She had a car accident and was off for three weeks or more. The emails piled up (according to the profile). She recommended anybody who wanted advance booking to re email.

Maybe try that  :unknown:

In my experience she does answer all her emails even if its weeks later. Just her M.O. I suppose.
Thats fair enough. I got a meet sorted with someone else so i will not be in a rush for any meets for a while but cheers for the info. At least it might not be me she is put off by as we had a great meet.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey, she is on my one to do soon list

Offline PepeMAGA

Looks like she's having plastic surgery on her bum... Is this needed?  :unknown:

Offline gbyld87

Looks like she's having plastic surgery on her bum... Is this needed?  :unknown:

Nothings needed.  If she wants it, it's her body, I say good luck to her.  Hope it goes well!

Offline WelshClipper

Nothings needed.  If she wants it, it's her body, I say good luck to her.  Hope it goes well!

If the surgery is as good as the boob job, she is going to look awesome. Kylie has her head screwed on better than most.

okay, no more white knighting from me  :timeout:

Offline gbyld87

If the surgery is as good as the boob job, she is going to look awesome. Kylie has her head screwed on better than most.

okay, no more white knighting from me  :timeout:

Same surgeon as the tits, so hopefully!

Offline Trotter671

Just seen Kylie's update on her AW page - Brazilian uplift - obviously her body her choice but FWIW I really like her small peachy bum :thumbsup:

Offline WelshClipper

Just seen Kylie's update on her AW page - Brazilian uplift - obviously her body her choice but FWIW I really like her small peachy bum :thumbsup:

I still think she will be one of the most sought after girls on here. I will wait till the orderly queue has dissipated then book her again.  :D