Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Louise - Nottingham NG1  (Read 5989 times)

41 review(s) for zaralouise (35 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a meet with this one, thank you to the guys that sent me her number, I did actually send a message on aw and she did reply with her number too, called the next day and was lucky enough to catch her at short notice.

Comms very easy, chat and text

Flat on Broad St hidden away, nice and tidy, clean, fantastic view of the city

Zara - fit sexy funny big ass, we seemed to click and laugh from the off, when she saw my big cock she said fuck what am I going to do with that, I said stick it in your mouth for starters, and the banter continued

Great owo and ball licking, on to mish and speedbump, I asked if I could cim and she jumped up and said swift it all over my face if you want, I’ll swallow the rest  :lol:
Shot my lot in her gob and she swallowed it all down as warned me

I though she was awesome, great girl, good time had with, I could imagine having a beer with her and it being a right scream, she’s very on my wavelength

30 mins £100 imo worth it completely

Will return
Would recommend

Offline 801

Zara is great and such a lovely girl to be around. Glad you had a good time and finally got round to seeing her

Online Genuine Mick

ILO
Great review but i had to chuckle when you said she looked and said 'WTF am i suppose to do with that'
Great looking Girl

Offline Charliehutton

Nice one, ILO, it's about time you saw this girl, and I'm pleased she lived up to expectations.

Your review brings back some delightful memories, to me and to plenty of others on here, I would think.

I'm surprised she's had some negative reviews, because I rate her right out of the top drawer; looks, attitude, personality, a joie-de-vivre spirit and a sense of fun, she's got the lot. We could sure do with a few more like her.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Good review.

Always been tempted by this lady but always seem to opt for the larger breasted girls, it's a curse  :lol:

Offline Everhard115

How was the blowjob ? I found it a bit toothy even though i am pretty average size. Did she allow a facial or only cim ? I like the open mouth facial ending with swallow so tthinking might make the trip if things have become less toothy

Offline NickyBobby

She didn’t have a big ass when I saw her, no more than handful of each cheek and a nice slim size 8-10, do you think they were enhanced or just extra Covid pounds?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Zara is great and such a lovely girl to be around. Glad you had a good time and finally got round to seeing her
It was worth the wait matey

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
ILO
Great review but i had to chuckle when you said she looked and said 'WTF am i suppose to do with that'
Great looking Girl

I thought she looked fantastic

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Nice one, ILO, it's about time you saw this girl, and I'm pleased she lived up to expectations.

Your review brings back some delightful memories, to me and to plenty of others on here, I would think.

I'm surprised she's had some negative reviews, because I rate her right out of the top drawer; looks, attitude, personality, a joie-de-vivre spirit and a sense of fun, she's got the lot. We could sure do with a few more like her.
Totally agree Charlie, I didn’t read the negative reviews pre- meet thought I’d wing it, I’ve had some totally different experiences to some reviews on occassion, good and bad, so I’m usually up for a meet if the girl looks fit, unless I read things like the review of the Rom and the punter being threatened to kill his family, that’s a complete runaway  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Good review.

Always been tempted by this lady but always seem to opt for the larger breasted girls, it's a curse  :lol:

Funny you say that, her tits are bigger than the photos and she advertises as A cup but they look like b’s to me as she admits a few lockdown pounds added

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
How was the blowjob ? I found it a bit toothy even though i am pretty average size. Did she allow a facial or only cim ? I like the open mouth facial ending with swallow so tthinking might make the trip if things have become less toothy

Her oral skills were very good, loads of eye contact, good switch between sucking and ball action, I’m a grower I don’t just get hard undressing like some, and it grew well in her mouth.
I asked for cim not remembering if she actually listed it or not, she said yes, the opened her mouth as I stood wanker, she did tell me to cum all over her face but I chose to squirt in her mouth, so the options was all there and she was very willing, can’t fault the girl

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She didn’t have a big ass when I saw her, no more than handful of each cheek and a nice slim size 8-10, do you think they were enhanced or just extra Covid pounds?
She admits covid poundage matey, she’s a bit bigger than the pics but I preferred it, ass was nice and round and great to look at as I fucked her, I did comment to her about her tits looking bigger than advertised a cups, I thought the tits looked better than her pics too

Offline Everhard115

Sounds good, prolly caught her on an off day. Might take the plunge again if I end up that way.....

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Sounds good, prolly caught her on an off day. Might take the plunge again if I end up that way.....

This won’t be the last time I see her  :lol:
Will take her up on the fascial next time maybe

Offline nbarnes

This won’t be the last time I see her  :lol:
Will take her up on the fascial next time maybe

I enjoyed fucking her very much. Do need to go back at some point.

She also swallowed for free with me - was happy.

Offline RogerBoner

Is this the first time that you have met Zara? If so then you've been rather patient as I know that you've fancied her for years, as have I. I thought that we all first crossed swords with the delightful VirtualWaster during a discussion about this girl? Another top review ILO.

p.s. I noticed that Barbie is back after a  long time. Bro I've had some of our Thai tourers on freebies and overnighters this year. The punter's fantasy is a let down because the sex is lacklustre compared to a full on paid for sex smorgasbord.

Does anyone know what happened to the big titted  nutter?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Is this the first time that you have met Zara? If so then you've been rather patient as I know that you've fancied her for years, as have I. I thought that we all first crossed swords with the delightful VirtualWaster during a discussion about this girl? Another top review ILO.

p.s. I noticed that Barbie is back after a  long time. Bro I've had some of our Thai tourers on freebies and overnighters this year. The punter's fantasy is a let down because the sex is lacklustre compared to a full on paid for sex smorgasbord.

Does anyone know what happened to the big titted  nutter?

First time bro, finally after all this time and she was better than I imagined.
I’d recommend as she was crazy sexy and filthy with it  :lol:

I did see Barbie was back but didn’t rush over, I saw her at the start of the year in Derby she had left the group and was trying it alone but I think shes back with them now.

Free sex is nice even if it’s crap  :lol: I’ve been “seeing” a certain Chinese girl we know for a few months but always leave money after, it’s not quite a punt but I don’t want it to be a “relationship” even though she isn’t working anymore, it’s nice to ‘pay and go’ home  :lol:

Also been thinking about your business proposal from years back, I might be ready now haha  :drinks:

Offline gbyld87

Offline Charliehutton

Back in Leicester I believe:
External Link/Members Only

The 'big-titted' bit is beyond dispute, but why is she being called a nutter? She looks absolutely thrilling.

Offline RogerBoner

Back in Leicester I believe:
External Link/Members Only
Thank you for the link gbyld87. Her old photos were far better. I was "banned" from seeing her by some of the group, but of course I can do what I want but went along with it because of covid. I'm banned from seeing Meena because she's too popular and Sophia. I'm not currently a Player but the mamasan used to read my reviews and tell me who was visiting which is why I had good intel for the old switcheroo thread.

Charliehutton I'm going by her reviews. I like nutters because in real life they are the most sexual. I'm going to find out if she's coming to Nottingham and share the info.

The Thai brothel idea appears to have been manifested in a business unit in Netherfield. It's the landlord who gets penalised the most when they get rumbled.

Offline NickyBobby

She admits covid poundage matey, she’s a bit bigger than the pics but I preferred it, ass was nice and round and great to look at as I fucked her, I did comment to her about her tits looking bigger than advertised a cups, I thought the tits looked better than her pics too

Thanks for confirming. Prices must be by weight with the recent increases then. She could do with updating her photos and profile as that’s borderline bait and switch.

Online scouting

@RogerBoner, like the new avatar. I too was mesmerised by the Fernandez family in their box

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I think crazy Jas has sold her profile on, deffo not her anymore External Link/Members Only

Offline Mattsawacc

I think crazy Jas has sold her profile on, deffo not her anymore External Link/Members Only

Yeah I've just messaged the old profile thinking it might be her as I was sat here reminiscing about that bit titled fruit loop, any leads as to where she's gone?

Offline Dave82

Is this the Thai girl that's nuts? I met her and she put on a air hostess hat and ordered me fried chicken.

Would love it if she came back to Notts.

Offline Mattsawacc

Is this the Thai girl that's nuts? I met her and she put on a air hostess hat and ordered me fried chicken.

Would love it if she came back to Notts.

If you met the one who also went by the name kimmie hot then it's no longer her.

(Message showing address removed)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 02:25:47 pm by daviemac »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
If you met the one who also went by the name kimmie hot then it's no longer her.

Your texting Vicky not Jas

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=330793
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 02:26:05 pm by daviemac »

Offline Dave82

Sorry should of said. The girl I meant went by the name of jasmine. Massive bolt ones, tattoos
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 02:26:19 pm by daviemac »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Sorry should of said. The girl I meant went by the name of jasmine. Massive bolt ones, tattoos

Yes it Jas in the photo you sent the girl, the girls number you are texting has Jas’s old AW profile now, the number belongs to Vicky. Jas has gone now sadly, mad as a box of frogs but in a nice way  :lol:
Would be worth seeing her again if she ever returned just for the entertainment value  :D

Offline Dave82

Yes it Jas in the photo you sent the girl, the girls number you are texting has Jas’s old AW profile now, the number belongs to Vicky. Jas has gone now sadly, mad as a box of frogs but in a nice way  :lol:
Would be worth seeing her again if she ever returned just for the entertainment value  :D

Jas was my 2nd punt after a disastrous 1st punt (beginner's nerves) would love to go back

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Jas was my 2nd punt after a disastrous 1st punt (beginner's nerves) would love to go back
Jas was probably a bit of throwing you in at the deep-end matey  :D
Go try Thai Sophia I think she will be good for you after the Chinese that went ok for you matey
Hopefully the Chinese guy has something decent coming next week

Offline Dave82

Jas was probably a bit of throwing you in at the deep-end matey  :D
Go try Thai Sophia I think she will be good for you after the Chinese that went ok for you matey
Hopefully the Chinese guy has something decent coming next week

Thanks buddy. I am actually planning to visit Sophie next. I haven't done anything so far this year with work, family health etc etc and to be honest I'm dying to get out.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Shame about jas, she was lovely, a good kind of potty if there is such a thing

Offline Dave82

Shame about jas, she was lovely, a good kind of potty if there is such a thing

Definitely my best punt so far of the very few I've had

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
It still brings a smile and a giggle thinking about her  :lol: