Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Kate - Stratford  (Read 4373 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5302062) (5 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Global_Punter]

Offline jmostert

Link
External Link/Members Only

Meet happened end of July. Kate is a lovely polish girl who visits for a few weeks a year to earn “a year’s worth of money”. She has returned to Poland now I believe.

Location - residential building near Stratford station. It seems to be a flat that is used by touring girls. Massage by brook also resides here I believe. Nice clean bed room and bathroom. Was offered a shower which I took.

Comms - all done through a maid via text. Quick responses when booking but made me wait 5-10 mins just before the meet.

Looks - Decent looking girl 8/10. Blond hair, fake boobs, nice bum.

Meet - £90 30 mins, I was probably the last meet of that day so she initially looked a bit bored. I started off asking for a massage, which was far too light and after teasing her and giving her a massage she warmed up a lot and we got chatting a bit. She got into it fairly soon with a decent OW. Followed by starting with her on top. She was quite good a cow girl and was taking it deep and grinding her clit down hard which was pretty hot. We went through a few positions until I finished in doggy. Had a bit of a cuddle and a chat before I left a bit after time.

Overall enjoyable P+D. Will see her again if she returns.

Offline Global_Punter

« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 12:32:55 am by Global_Punter »

Offline Sparta Prada

Aberdeen now.

Probably just parked her profile in a different location til when she returns to London?

Offline jmostert

Yeah she’s gone back to Poland likely till next summer

Offline deg_dilemma

Seems to be back as a brunette now. Same profile, could be the same person or a different person - how to tell?  :unknown:

Location Ashford, Middx.

Offline Andersen45

She has great breasts!

Hopefully she will be back soon.
Banned reason: More spam than Hormel
Banned by: Head1

Offline Andersen45

If she comes back that would be great.
Banned reason: More spam than Hormel
Banned by: Head1