Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Baker Street - Isabella Ella  (Read 2460 times)

15 review(s) for Isabella Ella (9 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline JDSports

Link
External Link/Members Only

When
August 2021

Costs
£160 for 1 hour plus £50 for CIM

Communications
Text- fairly quick responses

The meet
I fancied a break from massage parlours and so opted for Isabella who seems well reviewed on here. There was a functioning shower which I took. Isabella is a milf with a nice curvy body. As others say, she is not fat, just curvy. She dressed in sexy lingerie as per my request.

Round 1: OWO, there was plenty of eye contact and this lasted around 15 minutes until I came in her mouth. She then spat it out and brushed her teeth whilst I rested on the bed.

Inter-round: We sat on the bed talking about life etc and she was quite interesting. She also mentioned the possibility of a FFM threesome with one of her friends- I cannot remember her name though. This lasted around 15 minutes.

Round 2: She started doing the CC swipes on me and we began to DFK which got me ready for round 2. We had RO (she was shaved and clean). Positions were cowgirl, doggy and missionary. She was more than happy for me to play with her tits. Overall, her moans were not OTT (fairly realistic) and she was fairly energetic throughout. Round 2 continued for about 20 minutes until I felt it was time to come. I came in the bag and she congratulated me on a strong finish lol.

I took another shower and was out in about 1 hour.

Positives
- Milf
- Nice attitude
- Good service
- Great body
- Good hygiene
- 2 rounds
- Good shower

Negatives
- Expensive

Would I return
Possibly

JD

Offline Blu007

Thanks for the review JD.
How is she facially?  are the pics on the site realistic, any ones which are more representative?
What size and height is she??  any gut?
cheers

Offline mightymunce

Check other reviews. From pic's, looks a hottie but reviews indicate that she is "curvy"

Offline JDSports

Her height I would say is around 5’7. The pictures are pretty accurate- hope that helps!

JD

Offline vitalyztvvvv

Check my review from a few days ago, her pictures are far from accurate. Should hop in to specsavers JD

Offline mightymunce

Check my review from a few days ago, her pictures are far from accurate. Should hop in to specsavers JD

Lol...how nit accurate?

Offline JDSports

Vitalyztvvvv- she was perhaps less ‘made up’ when I visited (than in her pictures) but by that time, she had already got me through the door! I thought the pictures were generally accurate, I liked what I saw and I had a good time. I appreciate you have a different opinion from me.

JD