Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate of Chinese Massage Liss  (Read 2635 times)

Offline Dirty_Parry

External Link/Members Only

I had an opportunity for a second punt in August and was looking for another FBSM. I had read a great deal about Kate at Chinese Massage in Liss so I thought I’d give it a go.
Phoned in the afternoon and the phone went dead, quickly followed by a reply text asking what they could do for me. So, I’m guessing they want all comms via text. I asked if Kate was working tomorrow and if so could I book an hour. Reply was almost instant yes on both counts, so I booked a time and it was confirmed.

When? Late August!

I arrived in Liss in my car and got stuck at the level crossing for 12 minutes so be warned! Happily I was very early as the A3 was nearly empty. I went to the rear of the shop, which is very shabby right on the roundabout, but there was a sign saying parking for the hairdressers only.

I found a car park at the rear of Tesco Express which seemed fine. I knocked on the front door at exactly the booked time and it was immediately opened by Kate. No mask on 5 feet nothing and very sweet. She is very typically Asian acting quite subservient and quite giggly. Wearing a very short black skirt and white blouse. She asked me how long. I told her an hour and paid £40.  She led me into the room which is quite large with a shower in the corner. She told me to strip and get on the table as she disappeared for a couple of minutes. The table was firm and very comfortable. She returned and the massage began straight away.

She didn’t ask what I wanted I could see this was Kate’s way and that suited me. Lots of light finger trails down my back into the arse crack. Not quite going all the way. In fact it was very sensual even as she worked the muscles hard. She got up onto the couch and was pressing her crotch into my thigh as she worked my lower back and spine.
Then off and round to my head where she firmly pressed her pussy into my head. As I have read others did, my hands now went to her thighs pushing her skirt up and enjoying the sensation of her pussy on my head and a handful of that such sweet arse. She did have pants on and I didn’t want to explore too far too early.

It continued in this vein as she came round to the side with lots of reach unders and CC swipes. Next she told me to turn over and gave me a pillow. She didn’t say anything she simply started to undress and she does it very well. I noticed now she was wearing a mask. She turned her back to me as she slowly slid her pants down, bending so I had a good view of her lovely bottom. Very rounded and peachy for an Asian girl. Next she gets up on the table and standing over me does a slow 360 turn showing me everything.
Suddenly she drops onto my chest and removes her bra and a nipple goes straight in my mouth. Then it began a body slide that was bloody sexy and sensual. I had full access to her breast a lovely B cup I guess with huge nipples, but couldn’t seem to near her pussy with the way she positioned herself.

A truly excellent body slide where she would regularly pose for me to see her body with eye contact. I loved every single minute. After a good horny while she slid off the table to stand beside me and with lots of oil the HE began. I was not able to get access to her pussy, but that was the only disappointment. The HE was long slow and very sensual and she edged me beautifully and when I did cum it hit my shoulder and neck. Now that is a long time since that happened. She giggled and commented, which seems to be what she does.

She cleaned me up and then went for a shower as I watched her and then she offered me a shower. The towel was fresh and fluffy and I showered and then dressed. I went out of the room and Kate was waiting for me in the hallway. Remember I wasn’t asked if I wanted extras and no money was mentioned so I gave her £40 which seems to be the groups agreed amount. She was very happy with this.

I then asked about parking and she said you can park at the rear and use the back door, which I am sure a lot of you will prefer.

As I went to leave she gave me a genuine hug to which I bent down and she pressed her cheek against mine and said she looked forward to seeing me again.
Will I go again? Hell yes probably the best FBSM I’ve had in an age. Hoping I might get access at another time. Who knows the reason?

VFM £80 is the going rate and well worth every penny. I walked out very satisfied exactly on the hour. 

Offline splitybus

Great review and as expected from Kate, she has turned into my regular as you know what to expect. i think the more you see her the more she allows!

Offline kgvatz

Great review and as expected from Kate, she has turned into my regular as you know what to expect. i think the more you see her the more she allows!

I think she may have left now. You will have to let us know if she is still around!

Offline deuce1960

My experience three days ago with Kate was exactly the same as the OP.
A thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyable hour was spent with her.
Although I kept my hands to myself and by my side before the flip she did find a way to get her pussy to grind against them.

Offline jj8989

Been here 6 years. 0 reviews 0 helpful posts. Despite confirming and seeing multiple providers. Leech.

I think she may have left now. You will have to let us know if she is still around!

Offline kgvatz

I asked a question as i wasnt sure. Thanks for your help tho buddy  :cool:

Offline fastcar669

Why did you think she had left? have you visited?

Offline DMC

Why did you think she had left? have you visited?

The smartarse leech doesn't know what he's talking about.

I saw Katie for the first time during the last few days and she confirmed she's hoping / expecting to stay @ Liss for the time being.

Will post a review when I get the chance but suffice to say it was very enjoyable and was very much in-line with the OP's experience.

Seems she has a routine that she likes to stick to - at least for first-time visitors - but no complaints as it's a good routine and I left happy after £40 for the massage + £40 B2B / HE

Offline kgvatz

It was a miscomunication when i last spoke to lucy to book. Glad i can count on the cheerfull responces on here to help clarify for me  :rolleyes:

Offline deek12345

You wont get a " cheerful response" on UKP if you don't post reviews, but just use the reviews of others to decide where to go for a good/poor service, or to read and jerk off to.
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jj8989

The ape's been here for 6 years and contributed nothing. Where's the ban hammer?

His clearly not going to be contributing anything.

Offline kgvatz

I love how bent out of shape people on here get lmao

I have an account with reviews but i had some issues regarding email address access. I have reached out to mods for advice. Calm ya self big man its not that big a deal  :lol:

Offline ID98765

I love how bent out of shape people on here get lmao

I have an account with reviews but i had some issues regarding email address access. I have reached out to mods for advice. Calm ya self big man its not that big a deal  :lol:

So you have just admitted to using multiple accounts?  Is that allowed?  Maybe we should ask the Mods?

Offline kgvatz

Happy to discuss it with a mod which is why i made a post asking for help with the matter. But thanks for your input lol