Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xOliviax -TOFFT - Central Birmingham  (Read 1749 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6303547) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline _Rust_

External Link/Members Only

£80 paid for a 30 minute incall.

I remember the days of quality blond Polish hotties being a fortnightly fixture in my diary in Brum, but unfortunately those days were 2017...well this punt took me back to those days just a little bit  :) I saw Alabama's review of Adrianna which alerted my to Olivia's profile, and I thought fuck it, she's on tour with a well reviewed WG and the pics are definitely promising.  So I enquired a few hours before the booking time by text.

Comms
After the initial text I got a prompt response and I asked for the postcode, all confirmed quickly. She does like you to confirm an hour or so beforehand. When at the postcode I got the specifics by text, she was based near the Mailbox. Decent modern flat.

The Girl
Answered the door in a full nude coloured lingerie set and a big smile. She's tall with heels on, blonde hair and piercing eyes. I think she's a good looking girl. Nice medium sized boobs and a very nice size 8-10 figure. So far so good :)

I went for a shower and was offered water which I accepted.

Action
We stood feeling each other all over before she started some kisses to my body, I was worried there may be no lip kissing but after a couple of minutes it was proper, very nice DFK. Off with the lingerie and I was going down on a very nice shaven pussy with some gentle fingering which she seemed to enjoy. Then my turn, good OWO, medium depth with ball play and sucking. Quite a few intervals of DFK during this until I suggested I needed her to ride me. Good enthusiastic sex in CG and Mish with full on DFK in places and eye contact until I asked for OWO to finish, delivered nicely with CIM :) we chatted for a short while as time was almost up, she's friendly, and easy to have a conversation with, very good English, smily and warm and can understand my shit jokes, poor girl :D Off I went with a slightly nostalgic satisfied feeling.

Overall
I would definitely recommend and would book again if diaries line up. The experience felt like a GFE, sometimes an obvious routine can detract from that feeling but I didn't get that in this booking. Not sure if she's in Birmingham much longer but mentioned she should be back by the end of the year (possibly with her touring partner, but I didn't ask).

:drinks:

« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 12:24:42 am by _Rust_ »

Offline alabama1

Great review mate, glad you enjoyed her. Hopefully I will see her next time she is in Brum  :thumbsup:

Offline _Rust_

Great review mate, glad you enjoyed her. Hopefully I will see her next time she is in Brum  :thumbsup:

She's definitely one to look out for, thanks for the heads up on her in your review  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review and TOFTT Rust  :hi:

She looks like she's got a nice figure, I think I've seen those pics before (apart from the one in the black lingerie) What was her face like?

Offline _Rust_

Thanks for the review and TOFTT Rust  :hi:

She looks like she's got a nice figure, I think I've seen those pics before (apart from the one in the black lingerie) What was her face like?

Her figure is really tidy Juan, closest match I can think of is Gorgeous Vicky except not quite as athletic. Facially she has nice eyes and a very nice smile, pretty girl next door type.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 11:08:18 pm by _Rust_ »

Offline Juankerr

Her figure is really tidy Juan, closest match I can think of is Gorgeous Vicky except not quite as athletic. Facially she has nice eyes and a very nice smile, pretty girl next door type.

Thanks for the info, will keep my eye out to see if she tours here again in the future.

Offline pbrown355

Review for Adrianna will be along shortly. I understand she and Olivia will be back later in the year. Will hope to see both then.