Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: who to see around Newcastle and surrounding?  (Read 2281 times)

awayalone

Hi all

Just joined up.  I am working in Newcastle for the next few weeks and compiling a list of enticing ladies.  It would be good to know your thoughts.

Particularly appealing are
Abbi Lucious  External Link/Members Only
Angel - External Link/Members Only
Suzanna - External Link/Members Only
Salina - External Link/Members Only

and I am open to other suggestions

Also, being aware of the fact that we all like different girls but who would you recommend at Diamonds which looks a good agency.  In terms of personality, service and looks? A lot of them look tasty but without face pics it is hard to tell

Thanks in advance for your advice

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Be aware that Salina is touring and is only in Newcastle from 16th-19th June.

I've read on here that it can be difficult to get last minute bookings with Angel / Yvonne as she's so popular so if you want to see her best book well in advance.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Hi all

Just joined up.  I am working in Newcastle for the next few weeks and compiling a list of enticing ladies.  It would be good to know your thoughts.

Particularly appealing are
Abbi Lucious  External Link/Members Only
Angel - External Link/Members Only
Suzanna - External Link/Members Only
Salina - External Link/Members Only

and I am open to other suggestions

Also, being aware of the fact that we all like different girls but who would you recommend at Diamonds which looks a good agency.  In terms of personality, service and looks? A lot of them look tasty but without face pics it is hard to tell

Thanks in advance for your advice

Suggest to take an hour or so to check out the reviews in the NE section - plenty of info available there to help you decide

Offline Fugazi64

Hi Mate,

I can comment from personal experience on two of these ladies.

Salina is one of the best looking women I have met, but she shied away from full kissing during our encounter and it all felt a bit too ‘professional’ for me. A nice enough memory, but not one I will revisit. Happy to recommend a couple of cracking mature and local ladies, as an alternative, if that is your thing.

Angel (Yvonne) is in her early thirties - she could lie and get away with younger if she wanted to – she has a flawless slim body and pretty / girl next door kind of face. I thoroughly enjoyed a good old fashioned GFE with her and am happy to recommend the lady.  She seems to be away at the moment, but it is worth checking her availability closer to the time of your visit.

Enjoy your stay! 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 08:39:24 pm by Fugazi64 »

awayalone

thanks all so far.  Yes Fugazi, any recommendations are welcome.  I wouldn't say that they have to be Mature but happy to meet a lady that is.  Would probably be uncomfortable with anyone under mid twenties but do like the lady to be facially attractive

Offline Fugazi64

No problem my man, I am happy to help if I can. You will find the two mature ladies I mentioned via the links below. I have met both many times and can fully recommend both. I only mention age since this board is sometimes dominated by those searching the young end of the market. To my taste, both Sophie and Lynn are facially drop dead gorgeous.

External Link/Members Only

Victoria is younger, but is nonetheless one of our local, long serving gems. 

Good luck!

Offline Greenman

Lady victoria
Is one of the all time greats and unshockable and will do anything and will have done so too

Recomended

awayalone

Fugazi

Thanks Sophie looks very hot, is she as good as the pics suggest and what is her place like?

Cheers

Offline Fugazi64

Fugazi

Thanks Sophie looks very hot, is she as good as the pics suggest and what is her place like?

Cheers

Hello again. Sophie doesn’t update her photos as often as she might, but they remain accurate. She is always well dressed, has a fabulous figure and what you won’t get from the website is that she is also facially very attractive.  As aver I judge against my personal taste. In the bedroom she is one of the very best I have met in many years of punting.

She works from a spotless apartment just outside of Newcastle City centre on the Gateshead side of the river Tyne.  Sophie once mentioned that she didn’t like online reviews so I won’t go into too many details here, but feel free to pm me if there is anything in particular I can help with.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 09:21:51 pm by Fugazi64 »