Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bi Gangbang Babes Party  (Read 10532 times)

13 review(s) for Bi Gangbang Babes (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

First here is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been to a couple of parties with just Angelique playing but this was my first with a line up of Bi Babes.

It was held last Thursday evening in a clean modern flat in Docklands.

I started off the evening by getting to know the lovely leggy Cassie. After a good  sucking I finished off with some deep mish.

Then the rest of the evening was drinks. Chats with the other guys, some of whom are regulars I meet at parties and lurkers on UKP.  Watching the girls in action, particularly Cassie and Angelique playing together. Enjoying more sucking, giving licking, and fucking in different positions.

The lovely  Claire got me off doggy at the edge of the bed.

I finished off the evening in Angelique’s lovely little mouth and left happy and drained.

Please note these are group sex gangbangs in one room, not cosy one to ones.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline PuntingPete

Like I said on the other thread, 100 quid for up to 5 hours is a bargain. Sounds like a good party too  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

ratio guys to girls, nearest station? thanks

domino131

Sounds like excellent VFM, and I like that they do £60 for just an hour.  Not sure any of the girls appeal to me though.

fredpunter

Please don't be obese!

I'm out.

Offline davidgood

ratio guys to girls, nearest station? thanks
Hi Punk,

The nearest station is Blackwall.

Regards the ratio, sorry, I was too busy to keep taking head counts at regular intervals and working it out. 

Being a 5 hour session there were guys coming and going and guys taking a break in the living room and on the balcony.  I had no problem being able to join in whenever I wanted to and when I left at around 10 there was still plenty going. As I said, these are gang bang parties, not 1 to 1s.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Sedlmayer

Please don't be obese!

I'm out.

Took me a minute to get what you were saying here...... Not just the usual shit about not seeing black or mixed race guys, due to girls' personal preferences ie they're racists, but also "please don't be obese....." Who decides FFS? The party that I went to, which prompted my recommendation to davidgood was attended by all kinds of guys. What's happened? Some prostitute got ideas above her station? Sack her. LMP still the best party out there is open to all, which is as it should be, of course.

yorkshire123

Get it now, cheers sedi  :hi:

For those who are interested here it is....

Q. What kind of guys do you like to see?
A. We just love most kinds of men from their mid twenties upwards - no upper age limit - though sorry no black or mixed race guys please due to the girls' personal preferences. Any other ethnicity is good. Please don't be obese, have good personal hygiene and be happy to have a shower when you arrive !! We have plenty of fresh towels ...

Offline Convince Me

Hooray, I fit the criteria. Where do I sign up!

fredpunter

Hooray, I fit the criteria. Where do I sign up!

WWW.iwillonlyfuckyouformoneyifidfuckyouforfree.com

vt

'mid twenties upwards'...I'm in!  :thumbsup:

'no black or mixed race' ...check!  :thumbsup:

WWW.iwillonlyfuckyouformoneyifidfuckyouforfree.com ...maybe not!!  :wackogirl:

Offline Convince Me

WWW.iwillonlyfuckyouformoneyifidfuckyouforfree.com

My luck has turned for the worse!

Google tells me my search did not match any documents.

Last time I trust any f"#$er on here.

fredpunter

Quote from: Convince Me link=topic=32136.msg448268#msg448268 date=1403003346

Last time I trust any f"#$er on here.
[/quote

Then even if you do nothing else today you have gained something of great value  :D

fredpunter

And I am going to get another phone

Offline PuntingPete

Took me a minute to get what you were saying here...... Not just the usual shit about not seeing black or mixed race guys, due to girls' personal preferences ie they're racists, but also "please don't be obese....." Who decides FFS? The party that I went to, which prompted my recommendation to davidgood was attended by all kinds of guys. What's happened? Some prostitute got ideas above her station? Sack her. LMP still the best party out there is open to all, which is as it should be, of course.

Doesn't make them racist in my opinion, as they state just a personal preference. I don't punt with black girls, doesn't mean I'm racist. (I have enjoyed encounters at parties with several black girls over the years). I would punt with a black girl if she was hot and saw a photo of her same as any other girl no problem.

I can't see the problem with stating no obese guys either, but there again I'm not obese so it doesn't affect me. Again I would never want to punt with an obese girl.  :hi:

tom watton

Doesn't make them racist in my opinion, as they state just a personal preference. I don't punt with black girls, doesn't mean I'm racist. (I have enjoyed encounters at parties with several black girls over the years). I would punt with a black girl if she was hot and saw a photo of her same as any other girl no problem.

I can't see the problem with stating no obese guys either, but there again I'm not obese so it doesn't affect me. Again I would never want to punt with an obese girl.  :hi:

+1  :hi:

Offline punk

if any ones interest there is a party tomorrow all bi,bi-curious,straight guys welcome, london bridge

vt

Maybe these girls don't want their uncle...dad...grandad...brother...boyfriend...turning up at a party and that's the easiest way to make sure they don't!! (delete as appropriate).  :unknown:

The difference is you are paying to punt, so of course you have a free choice. The girl also has a free choice to turn down clients, but if she excludes anyone that she wouldn't fuck for free, she won't go far as a hooker.  :hi:

vt

if any ones interest there is a party tomorrow all bi,bi-curious,straight guys welcome, london bridge

Oh no...the last thing a straight guy at a party wants to worry about is another guy eying up his crack while he's on the job with a hot girl...or see two guys kissing & bumming each other in the corner!!  :thumbsdown:

Each to his own and everything...but they need to decide on their audience...straight...or bi-...and not try to mix the two!  :rolleyes:

vt

I suppose they can get more guys in if they all end up servicing each other?!?  :wackogirl:

Offline PuntingPete

Oh no...the last thing a straight guy at a party wants to worry about is another guy eying up his crack while he's on the job with a hot girl...or see two guys kissing & bumming each other in the corner!!  :thumbsdown:

Each to his own and everything...but they need to decide on their audience...straight...or bi-...and not try to mix the two!  :rolleyes:

Agreed, only ever been to straight parties and wouldn't consider any sort of party where I would not feel comfortable  :(

Offline punk

I suppose they can get more guys in if they all end up servicing each other?!?  :wackogirl:

thats why i posted the quote from their AW account. I thought it was straight guy's banging bi girls

vt

thats why i posted the quote from their AW account. I thought it was straight guy's banging bi girls

That's where 95% of the punting world is, at a guess...but if they want to limit themselves to a niche market... :unknown:

Offline davidgood

Hi Punk,

Sorry I did not come back on this earlier, but been busy with other things.

The parties I have been to have only had straight guys and bi girls. But you are right, they seem to be inviting bi curious guys to come to the hotel parties with just Angelique. I do not know, maybe she wants to see some male bi action or bugger them with her strap-on just for fun. She is a an adventureous girl!!!

As regards their preferences, then as has been said it is who the girls prefer to be with.

As regards fat blokes,  I am a quite tubby but they still let me in. However at one of the parties I went to last month there was an older really fat bloke, who I recognised from other parties, who is not a pretty sight, especially without his clothes. So may be best that they do not encourage fat blokes.

Regards,

davidgood