Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly Alexandra - Sheffield  (Read 1265 times)

9 review(s) for Miss Molly Alexandra (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dashton

Met Molly a couple of months ago, now inactive on AW, but thought I leave a review in case she returns.

External Link/Members Only

Met me at my hotel in Sheffield, 2hr outcall, think it was £260 (may have been £280), whatever it was worth every penny.

Comms top notch, quick, polite, friendly and easily arranged a meet. A message on the day and a text to say she had arrived and there she was, at my hotel door.

On entering, removed her face mask and was pleasantly surprised, always a risk with no face pics but thought she was cute, got a girl next door, or work colleague you wanted to fuck vibe. Good body too, as pictures, well proportioned. I again chose another girl with tattoos, still not my thing, but again didn't mind them and didn't really notice them to be fair.

Molly went to the bathroom to freshen up and on her return offered her a drink, a quick sip then straight into the most prolonged and intense DFK kissing I had every encountered. Well since I was at school anyway, but then the girls didn't like to be fingered in the park, so all there was to do was kiss. Molly certainly did like to be fingered, and the rest, but we'll come to that.

As we were kissing, on the bed, stood while disrobing and again back to the bed, our lips hardly separating and being probed by her tongue at every opportunity, really enjoyed and relaxed into the meet. We must have been at this for a good thirty minutes.

After a while took her in hand, quite literally, spread her legs and gave some attention to her now moist pussy, seemed to enjoy my efforts  and as my lips were going a bit numb by this point ventured south to give my tongue a different purpose. Nice and clean, shaven haven demanded my attention and got it for some time, stayed there for a while teasing and probing, offering up the odd finger to mix it up a bit, all met  with groans of encouragement.

Pleased with my efforts I returned up top to resume DFK, before Molly worked her way down my body kissing as she went to my fun zone. Once there, she wanked my dick a few times, looking at me in a very mischievous manner, before commencing. A little lick around my tip then devoured. Fuck me, no messing about straight away right down to the hilt, no hesitation, with her tongue licking the bottom of my dick, with the rest of it in her throat. Ok, thought I , this is going to be good and it was amazing. What followed was a very prolonged session of the very best deep throat I've had in a very long time. Ok, so the little fella isn't big, but he was being devoured at a rate of knots without the slightest problem, wet moist, good suction and occasional eye contact.

I don't usually cum so quickly, but this was an exception, I warned of my impending explosion and was told as long as I had more cum for her, could cum in her mouth. I was (probably) lying knowing my reload times, but would have said anything at that moment to get her mouth wrapped round my cock again so assured her I would and she resumed. In no time, cum was pulsating from my dick into her mouth, helped along by immense suction, seemed Molly couldn't get enough and greedily swallowed the lot.

I was now ready or a rest, a quick drink and started to chat, decent enough but soon Molly wanted more kissing and we started again, another very long bout of DFK let to eventually her wanking my dick into life again.

Seizing the moment Molly reached for a condom and proceeded to apply with her mouth, always a nice touch, before bending her over the bed and slipping my dick in her waiting pussy, Some nice fucking followed, mostly fucked her deep with escalating force to some really nice hard fucking. Molly seemed to be enjoying, grabbing the bed sheets with her clenched hands and occasionally throwing her head back. On one of these occasions nearly grabbed her hair while going to town on her, but thought better of it, we'd not discussed it and not everyone likes it, besides which I once did that with a girl in London and half her hair extensions came out, she was not pleased (I'm not saying Molly has hair extensions BTW).

After a while, with my stamina waning turned her over onto her back, moved her to the edge of the bed, legs around my shoulders and popped the little fella back in. I really was very tired by this point, so the pace slowed somewhat and to be fair started to lose firmness. Nothing to do with Molly, just old age creeping up on me.

Just as I was looking forward to a rest, molly jumped on me as I laid back down and went to town again with my dick in her mouth. She tried valiantly for about half an hour to suck and wank the little chap back into life, mostly feasting on a semi at best, but still undeterred.

Eventually, we called it a day, or so I thought as more kissing ensued, as it did after we had got dressed and another 5 minutes DFK at the door as she was leaving.

In summary, a really really nice girl, top class shag, a real GFE and would unquestionably return. A real shame she has disappeared, would be first on my list to see again.

Offline Hereto69

Thank you for the review

Profile has vanished