Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: duo or 2 seperate bookings  (Read 917 times)

Offline ohfook1t

after reading FB's review the other day it has got me thinking.... do a full on duo £200, or an hour with 1 then 2nd girl to join in for last half hour for £150. 2 separate bookings for an hour each or 4 half hour booking so i can sample a few more girls. Come on guys help me out

Offline FLYING BLUE

after reading FB's review the other day it has got me thinking.... do a full on duo £200, or an hour with 1 then 2nd girl to join in for last half hour for £150. 2 separate bookings for an hour each or 4 half hour booking so i can sample a few more girls. Come on guys help me out

the £150 option sounds like a winner to me :thumbsup:

Offline ohfook1t

thats what i was thinking :wacko: i e mailed diamonds to see if this was possible but i am yet to hear from them. plus lilly and eva only working together tomorrow so who nows

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I love duos, I have a plan A for tomorrow. I like some of the following:

End up doing doggy with one, especially if wide hips while the other helps mister happy stay in with one hand and has the other arm around me while I snog her and or finger her while my other hand is somewhere on the lady below ....

Start off standing up as the jam between the sandwich of the two ladies.

Get them on the bed kissing each other and as then many combinations of 69 as can be created.

Snog one or lick out one who sits over my face while the other sucks mister happy like a lollipop. The combinations are endless.

somehow get a breast/nipple from each lady in my mouth at the same time! Yes it can be done.

Always ask for a reduced fee for each for the two, eg tomorrow £160 for 2 instead of £180 @ £90 each.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 05:02:46 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline johnny34

You could always see both separately for 30mins then go for 30min duo another time if you like what you see. I'm sure you would going by FB's review

Offline FLYING BLUE

thats what i was thinking :wacko: i e mailed diamonds to see if this was possible but i am yet to hear from them. plus lilly and eva only working together tomorrow so who nows

You would be better off calling them if you can - you will at least get an answer there and then

Offline ohfook1t

inappropriate to call today, however they have replied and lilly wont be free till after 13:30, which is a little late for me. oh well back to the decision making.......