Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxKaty sex kitten - Docklands  (Read 2187 times)

20 review(s) for xxKaty sex kitten (20 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mango_007

External Link/Members Only

Comms: AW email followed by whats app - pretty straight forward, Katy was pretty responsive in a reasonable time frame.

Price:  £380  for two  hours

Services: Fk, DFK, OWO (DT), RO, CIM, protected sex in various positions,

The WG: i found her stunning. facially pretty and a great body. Could do with a bit more muscle tone but i thought her body was brilliant

The Punt:

Katy - was brilliant a really nice and friendly person. Started off with DFK and she made looked straight at me / made me feel like i was the only person in her world - fantastic.
we were DFK for a while and hands groping all over, and she went for some OWO by the mirror. was able to bury my cock in her mouth making her gag a bit. she was fine with it (and i stopped to check). that was great, then i gave her some RO, she responded well and i think enjoyed herself well at least gave me the impression she did.
on with the rubber, and then CG, RCG (awesome!) some missionary, side by side, doggy.. before i jizzed in the bag. really something looking, feeling and lighlty spanking that arse.
a bit of chat then round 2 - more of the same .
another rest a bit of a massage and into round 3 and quickly followed by 4.
we did some standing dogy over the bed.
 all  in all, i absolutely had a fantastic   two hours. Katy has rocketed right up to my new favourtie; will see her again thou docklands is not an area i frequant much anymore. still will make the trip out

Offline charlatan44

Thanks for the review. I have seen her numerous times before covid and she was great but has upped her prices massively - was £150/h and £280/2h . She has upped her like list but assuming you didn't get involved in stuff she has added like anal play?

Offline Mango_007

no i didn't go for a-levels - i wasnt feeling that way inclined.

i dont really know anal play is.