Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: glisteningjools, Accrington  (Read 4033 times)

22 review(s) for glisteningjools (22 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ticklish Dave

External Link/Members Only

30 minute booking  £80  My visit was during the first week of September.

I'd seen Jools a couple of years previously, had an excellent time with her and thought it was high time I returned. I noted she hadn't been active for some time on AW and wondered if she was still taking bookings.  I messaged Jools who confirmed she was active and taking bookings from regulars.

Jools' incall venue remains unchanged. It's the same immaculate home on an estate on the outskirts of Accrington.

I was welcomed with a kiss and the offer of a drink whilst we had a catch-up before we headed upstairs. Jools was dressed in a leather dress which zipped all the way up the back with designer underwear and stockings underneath. (Pretty much as requested but the leather dress was an unexpected bonus!)

I asked Jools to take control of proceedings which she promptly did. We undressed each other with lots of kissing before I was asked to lie on the bed whilst she sat on my face. This then developed into 69 before sex in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl  and doggie before Jools took me in her mouth and finished me off before getting rid of the contents in the bathroom sink.

In summary Jools was just as good as I remembered. For a lady in her early 50's she's still a very attractive woman with an excellent body without an ounce of excess body fat. She was warm, hospitable and accommodating and I'll most definitely make a return visit when the opportunity / urge arises.

TD

Offline lewisjones23

good to see she is still about

I thought from reading various things that she had been struck down by an illness and had stopped - glad to see I got the wrong end of the stick

Offline chrishornx

presumably you have her phone number

Offline lewisjones23

presumably you have her phone number

me or the OP?

I haven’t, my meeting with her was set up via AW

Offline chrishornx

me or the OP?

I haven’t, my meeting with her was set up via AW

not you Sir  OP clearly had her number

Offline binbag

She hasn't logged into AW since May, Any idea how she can be contacted?

Offline lewisjones23

She hasn't logged into AW since May, Any idea how she can be contacted?

phone number obviously

Offline binbag

But where can we find her number? I don't see it on her AW page.

Offline chrishornx

But where can we find her number? I don't see it on her AW page.

op says she is seeing regulars who will presumably have her number

Offline GingerNuts

op says she is seeing regulars who will presumably have her number

She adopts a very flexible definition of regular.

I'd seen Jools a couple of years previously...

Offline Gordon Bennett

Rule 4....

....Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Given she's not advertising or publishing contact details I don't think she's "reviewable"?

Offline GingerNuts

Rule 4....

....Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Given she's not advertising or publishing contact details I don't think she's "reviewable"?

Report the review then and see if it gets moved to Regional Discussion. If you're going to report all reviews not "advertising or publishing contact details" at the time they're posted you're going to be busy.

Offline softlad25

I think this review is bollocks made up fantasy

Offline opal

Having seen Jools it looks a genuine review to me. Plenty of girls advertising who dont log on regularly and anyone who has seen Jools before will have her number.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 08:07:16 am by opal »

Offline softlad25

Having seen Jools it looks a genuine review to me. Plenty of girls advertising who dont log on regularly and anyone who has seen Jools before will have her number.
[/quote
Your opinion i stick to my opinion if you don't mind
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 02:06:05 pm by softlad25 »

Offline Prestonlad327

I can confirm Jools is working and seeing ‘regulars’ at present.
Haven’t managed to see her recently myself due to diaries not aligning.
You’re entitled to your opinion, but evidence would suggest you’re wrong

Offline opal

+1 Prestonlad. I have also been in touch with Jools and will be seeing her soon.

Offline The donald

I too have been in touch with the lovely Jools
And will see her soon
Review to follow

Offline chrishornx

disagree

seeing her next week

Offline jonboy2101

I messaged Jools a couple of times and couldn’t arrange a date

Wish I had her number

Offline GingerNuts

I messaged Jools a couple of times and couldn’t arrange a date

Wish I had her number

What would you do with it if you had it? Nearly five years of asking questions, and posting about girls you're going to see, but only one review and allegedly only two punts.

Offline Alf G

This review is irrelevant.  :crazy:
If she's not advertising, and only seeing regulars, then the review, or reviews from regulars only, is no good to punters. :thumbsdown:
It's of no help, of anyone that's not seen her before, wishing to do so.   :(

Offline GingerNuts

If she's not advertising, and only seeing regulars, then the review, or reviews from regulars only, is no good to punters. :thumbsdown:

Are members not allowed to review regulars? If the review is of no use to you feel free to disregard it.

Offline chrishornx

it helped me as a regular I am off to see her very soon and very happy to be doing so  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline binbag

I am not a regular but would love to be one!  Any word about her opening up to new clients who might wish to become regulars?

Offline Alf G

Going by the amount of positive reviews, I would imagine she has enough regulars to keep her going. :unknown:

Had tried to see her myself, before covid.
Couldn't arrange times suitable. :thumbsdown:
I would imagine she has a full time job.

Offline The donald

I’m a new client and have an appointment to see her next week 👍

Offline jonboy2101

What would you do with it if you had it? Nearly five years of asking questions, and posting about girls you're going to see, but only one review and allegedly only two punts.

Sorry I don’t have 37 reviews like you

I’m here to view mainly and I’ve been out of the game for 12 month with illness and just coming back

Have you ever had a shah you haven’t paid for?

Offline Kool Keef

I’m here to view mainly and I’ve been out of the game for 12 month with illness and just coming back

You're here to view mainly?
Lol.
Members are expected to contribute.

Offline GingerNuts

An apology for your poor contribution is a start.

UKP isn't a forum for "viewers". Follow through on one of your enquiries and contribute by arranging a meeting and posting a review.

Have you ever had a shah shag you haven’t paid for?

Many, but why are you making snarky comments about punters on a punting forum?

Offline cueball

Wish I had her number

Well, if you've not got it then you've not got it.

Her number isn't displayed so it's not for public digestion.

You'll just have to do the ground work like the rest of us have done.

If it's only regs she's seeing then you're not on the list.

If/when she logs back into aw, send an email and do like we did.

You'll just have to live with it until that day comes.

Plenty of numbers on aw, podge em and report back

Offline chrishornx

start making a contribution stop sniping at fellow punters

Offline The donald

Stop press
Jools has signed back into adultwork

Offline Captain caveman 69

I seen jools about 18 months ago she drained me physically and mentally in a hours booking . The look on her face as i put my automatic hearse in the wrong gear and nearly went through her garage door ....I didnt return  :D

Offline The donald

Seen Jools
Had a cracking time
Will put review up tomorrow  :thumbsup:

Offline tr!gger

I sent Jools an email to ask her to let me know if she changed her mind about just seeing regulars and just received this email on AW:-

"Thanks for your email. This is no longer the case and I would be happy to accommodate you so please feel free to check in with me for my availability anytime and I will be happy to help and if you could correct this info on UK punting that would be great. Thanks kindly. Jools.x"

It'll probably be a few weeks before I'll get round to seeing her but thought I'd share the update on here.

Offline The donald

Yes I’ve seen her already
Review posted
And seeing her again next week