Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LOVE COURTNEY - Chelmsford  (Read 829 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5292221) (13 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline da26

LOVE COURTNEY
External Link/Members Only
Rate – £130 (1hr)
Services –  DFK, OWO, RO & Penetration (Protected)
Comms – Text
Age – late 30s / early 40s
Height – tall, close to 6ft
Nationality – Russian

Date - Mid August

Not too much to add to the other recent reviews. A quality service from a proper milf. Not been to the Chelmsford venue before, seemed fit for purpose with a good shower... better then the Sunbury one.

Looks very similar to the current pictures with the adage of this groups mods-operandi (add a few years, not many in this case). Her tits are slightly smaller but are a good natural C cup and are not going south. I think this is a different women from the previous one and has been made up to look similar. She is tall! Nice natural slim figure for her age and frame.

She barely speaks english, not even broken english, she used one of those translation apps at the start for small talk, after that she spoke Russian at me which was kind fun. Very friendly throughout.

Service - lots of DFK and cuddling, good OWO... not DT , RO was very greatly received and she got nice and wet. Mish and cowgirl. DFK throughout.

After my post action shower she pointed at my bits and mouth and said "very good" with a double thumbs up... nice to be appreciated.

A very good sensual punt. Good attitude throughout.
Recommend: Yes
Would I return: More than likely

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 02:40:56 pm by da26 »