Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva..Evelyne Yeovil  (Read 633 times)

7 review(s) for Eva..Evelyne (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Snunzl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Never been with a Romanian girl before but this one was in Yeovil and on the back of a couple of positive reviews on here thought I would chance it .
Coms - all straightforward by text
Girl - Hot gorgeous looking lovely looking Romanian girl as previously described . Lovely ass which I followed upstairs thinking my lucks in here .
Meet - Into the room and all started going wrong . I had booked half hour £70 and looking at her wished I had booked an hour for £120 . Thank goodness I didn’t.
Stupidly I hadn’t confirmed services and enquired about dfk and owo extra £40 . Asked if included for an hour . No extra £40 on top .
Anyway I was in the room and as she had a couple of good reviews on here I decided to bite the bullet and forked out the extra £40 . So £110 for half hour hoping it was going to be worth it (mug)
She disappeared for about 5 mins to stash the cash or give to Sergei.
Came back stripped off gorgeous body ass to die for . We lay down on bed Dfk lasted about a minute or so then she goes down and although I was freshly showered proceeded to wetwipe my cock for some time - bit of a mood killer started owo which was average then 69 which was best part of punt . Lovely clean pussy . Didn’t last long though as alarm went on her phone and she says 5 mins left .( another mood killer ) So to cut a long story short ended wanking over her tits .
Throughout the whole time I felt she was totally disinterested and just going through the motions .
Walked away feeling I had been totally ripped off and although I was keeping an open mind about Romanian girls came home and deleted all that were in range from AW .
Partly my own fault for not confirming services before meet . Won’t make that mistake again and will be a long time before I see another Rom . Perhaps if I was a young stud and not an old codger and she fancied me a bit I may ?? have got a better service ? Shame because she is a good looking girl !
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 01:20:17 pm by Snunzl »

Offline Dinocaz

I had a brilliant experience with her. I'm just waiting for her to return this way.

Offline Coriniumstud

Sorry you had a bad time, I was always sceptical about roms and she was my first one and had a great time

Offline Snunzl

Glad you guys had a good time with her but it was definitely not the case for me . It all went downhill when she chose to charge extra £40 for owo and dfk . I wish I had declined but she is a looker and little brain took over . The whole punt was robotic and unresponsive and one of my poorest so far . I think I only got 20 mins of action . I think she may have started her timer as soon as I walked in. Once she had the cash she disappeared for at least 5 mins and spent 5 mins trying to negotiate charges . All I can say is perhaps I caught her on a bad day or she just didn’t fancy me at all ( hard to believe I know )  :rolleyes: