Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: American Gal from California  (Read 1967 times)

23 review(s) for American Dreamgirl (7 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Biglil

External Link/Members Only

This was 3 weeks ago and was my first proper punt (after previously only indulging in rub and tugs) and before I knew about ukpunting.

£100 for one hour

Comms: easy arranged on the same day via text, normal arrangement of texting when at the postcode for full address.

Accommodation: ok flat in a block above the east end of the quayside

SP is as the photographs  Was shown straight into the bedroom, money exchanged and was asked what I wanted. Asked for some kissing and this was provided but with a firm mouth and eyes open which came across as quite cold and mechanical. Which was largely the experience through out.

Was given owo which was ok, returned the favour, fully shaven and fresh and some noises made as encouragement.

Combination of nerves and not feeling any connection (maybe age too sadly) meant I was struggling to perform. More owo given and then at my suggestion the SP used a vibrator on herself, but again was very mechanical about it.

Was offered a massage or asked if there was anything else I wanted to try, but to be honest just wanted out of there.

Would not return.

(Neutral review as experience was coloured by my failure to perform).

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review biglil and welcome to UKP. Your experience of this one is actually more positive than many of her reviews so perhaps you got off lightly!!

Anyway you are here now, and have access to the repository of reviews, lets hope your next punt is much more positive  :thumbsup:

Offline dexpunt

Thanks for your review

This site would have saved you a lot of bother. She is well known and well reviewed.. you would have thought twice about booking her if you had done a bit of research.

Offline Asar

In case you want the AW profile so it could be indexed against it: External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review, a shame it wasn't the best experience, hopefully, you'll have better ones in the future.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
In case you want the AW profile so it could be indexed against it: External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review, a shame it wasn't the best experience, hopefully, you'll have better ones in the future.
Finchy indexed it ages ago, it shows at the top of the page.