Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Littleblue-Star - Lovely As Always (Reading)  (Read 1623 times)

19 review(s) for Littleblue-star  (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TomGreen100

External Link/Members Only

I visted Littleblue-Star back in the middle of June of this year, this was the first seeing her for a while as we last met back in February of 2018 but had arranged to meet at the start of 2020 but unfortunately due to the weather and then the coronavirus lock-down we could not meet till things improved.

We arranged to meet in Reading near a hotel in the center, she was kind enough to book a hotel much easier to get too, which i appreciated as it shows her nature.

I had booked for a 1 hour session, which i thought was fair for the price.

I went to the hotel and met her in her room, i had asked before hand if she would wear her uniform and black tights which she did, she looked stunning as always  :thumbsup: to me she is very pretty and kind natured in person, we had a talk when we met as we had not seen each other for so long, which she offered a kiss.

After talking, she allowed me to inspect her uniform and tights, please be aware she does like fulfilling the needs for those with a tights/nylon fetish  :), which i did find great as i don't notice many girls who actually do it but maybe that me, she had a lovely spank-able bum, which i caressed and spanked, we then started kissing, which she then offered to suck my dick which she proceeded after a while she asked if she wanted us to get down to business, which we proceeded to do, after which unfortunately our time came to and end, which i jumped in the shower and started preparing to leave, she was kind enough to have a talk afterwards and kissed me before i left.

I would highly recommend as she does not fake anything and does not judge, she charming and enjoyable to talk to, especially about kink and fantasies ;)

I would recommend mentioning anything you wanted to do before hand as she likes to prepare beforehand as it makes things easier.

Offline UKDave51

Did you have to pay or the hotel room too?

Offline TomGreen100

It was an incall so did not have to pay for the hotel as she regularly does her meets in hotels but I know she offers outcalls, where you have to send a deposit, which I think is fair as she is trustworthy, hope that helped :thumbsup: