Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decisions, Decisions  (Read 1706 times)

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Hi Fella's ( and the odd lass :) ), been doing my research on here for the past weeks or so mainly by PM's/using the search facility and reading the threads.

Punting phone order, so as soon as it here i'm on my way.

Final getting everything in place to get my first punt underway :) Hoping to get a FBSM earlier in the week to warm me up and then later in the week go for my first punt.

At the moment. Im struggling to make a decision, on who would be a wise choice.

Here is my shortlist at the moment.

alex xx External Link/Members Only

Thai kimmie External Link/Members Only

sophie External Link/Members Only

any other recommendations for a good first punt.

As im sure you can appreciate, im new to punting so have a few pre punting nerves :(

Thanks in advance

Offline Brumish

Start off with some that provide a good service (you'll find them on the reviews section) then try and take your chances with the hit and miss ones like you've posted. Also 150 a bit pricey considering you can get a very good one for half that.

Offline nomeansno

Alex is a very poor punt (as we have discussed), she's very pretty but service-wise she is really poor. Haven't seen either of the other two but I'm sure I have heard negative things about Sophie on here too as I remember taking her off my shortlist. Much, much better girls to be had, especially for your first punt.

Offline nomeansno

Completely ignoring EE girls (you haven't put any on your shortlist so i'm guessing you don't fancy one for your first punt). All of the girls below are MUCH better punts than Alex, and all cheaper too...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Completely ignoring EE girls (you haven't put any on your shortlist so i'm guessing you don't fancy one for your first punt). All of the girls below are MUCH better punts than Alex, and all cheaper too...

Thanks nomeanso :) liking the look of chloe :)

NEWTOTHEPLACE

Start off with some that provide a good service (you'll find them on the reviews section) then try and take your chances with the hit and miss ones like you've posted. Also 150 a bit pricey considering you can get a very good one for half that.

cheers borat :)

Offline grandaddybadman

Are you guys crazy?????   :lol: :lol: :D :D
sophie is by far the best looking and she's older than most of them :music:.
Ok, Alex has a very pretty face but sophie is pretty too :kissgirl:.
But none of these girls can compete with sophie in the body department :cool:.
If money is a problem then I guess sophie is out the question but in terms of looks, sophie's the one IMO.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Talbear

Thanks nomeanso :) liking the look of chloe :)

Good choice.... I've been with 3 out of the 4 mentioned, and Chloe would top my list.

Also, Sophie is average I would say, not as good as those mentioned above

Offline grandaddybadman

Good choice.... I've been with 3 out of the 4 mentioned, and Chloe would top my list.

Also, Sophie is average I would say, not as good as those mentioned above

May be sophie is average overall because she seems very unorganized and seems to cancel bookings most of the time.
But she is good in the body department.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac