Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca Warmley  (Read 3075 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wales7

Location - Warmley, Bristol, BS30

Parking - Free parking for 3 Hrs about 400 yards away

Services:

- FK / DFK
- OWO
- CIM
- Swallow

SP AW link - External Link/Members Only

About the meet - 30 minutes @ £50.00.  Time of the month offer (no sex).

All comms made via message couple of days before the meet.  Time quickly agreed already seen Rebecca before know where to park

she looked very nice indeed.and she had a very natural look about her.  Tits and arse are great

Bex waiting behind the door upon arrival.  Into FK / DFK and then a quick shower more kissing

Back into bedroom kissing and then into OWO, good deep  and speed with attention paid to balls also more kissing and OWO sucking on her great tits

- £50.00 / 30 minutes for an attractive SP who provides a great service represents excellent VFM in my view. 

Already returned

Offline alabama1

Thanks for good review, but I have to ask, what's made you put pen to paper now after six years ?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 09:57:12 pm by alabama1 »

Offline wales7

I've only just started before Xmas when I joined I didn't know it was 6 years wow
I was single then shortly after I wasn't
with the covid and being single again I said sod it and try and see some girls

Offline justalad

Have seen Bex many times, my go to SP.  Consistently delivers and is a lovely person.

Offline MrMatrix

Have seen Bex many times, my go to SP.  Consistently delivers and is a lovely person.
Been on my HL for long time now. She has a good track record- lots of positives.
Be interesting to see how long this thread last but then she s no longer a member now. So not long I would guess. :hi:

Offline lamboman

Consistently delivers and is a lovely person.

Couldn't have put it better myself.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Waterhouse

Would love to meet her, Bristol is just too far though. Maybe she’ll visit London again at some point?  :unknown:

Offline dubs

Another review from wales7 which is largely copy/pasted from another.   :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305694.0

Online Fuzzyduck

Online Fuzzyduck

Would love to meet her, Bristol is just too far though. Maybe she’ll visit London again at some point?  :unknown:

Ask her. She hasn't toured, understandably, for a while but has done autumn/Xmas trips to London in the past.

Offline Jonlove69

dubs is right. Just mostly copied and pasted. Don’t think it happened

Wales7 a question for you -

What are the colours of her two cats ?

Offline victor989

Been on my HL for long time now. She has a good track record- lots of positives.
Be interesting to see how long this thread last but then she s no longer a member now. So not long I would guess. :hi:

Also on my H/L, but she is now asking for a deposit from new customers.

Offline Laur

What are the colours of her two cats ?
Tbf, seen her a couple of times, and I ain't recall that myself!

Offline lamboman

Tbf, seen her a couple of times, and I ain't recall that myself!

Same here I can only remember the shaven pussy.

Offline temptation

Was tempted then just noticed her rates have gone up to £85 for 30 mins.

Offline Laur

Was tempted then just noticed her rates have gone up to £85 for 30 mins.
That's actually great value for a good SP these days...

Offline Waterhouse

That's actually great value for a good SP these days...
It’s “fair” value given her rep... not great value - especially taking into account the area/region ie. it’s well outside of London and the Premium that Westminster and the City commands for it’s SPs.

Offline Laur

It’s “fair” value given her rep... not great value - especially taking into account the area/region ie. it’s well outside of London and the Premium that Westminster and the City commands for it’s SPs.
Gonna have to a agree to disagree on that one. But keen to learn of the SPs of the same standard in Bristol who give similar service, and don't cost more.

Offline lamboman

Gonna have to a agree to disagree on that one. But keen to learn of the SPs of the same standard in Bristol who give similar service, and don't cost more.

Agree with that she is great value,there are tens of girls with zero rep in the SW asking 180-200 and Rebecca is the ultimate professional.
I don't care what they charge in London that's of no relevance.