Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Leeds central availability  (Read 403 times)

Offline Richthescouser

Afternoon all,

I’m hoping for any recommendations for girls likely to be available in Leeds centre. I can’t make the times match with Lizzy-s who would have been my first choice but there doesn’t seem to be anyone else appealing available and replying. Is anyone able to recommend anyone who’s likely to reply and be available, today or Monday?  Ideally under 30 and I’d love CIM, but it’s not essential.

Thanks.

Offline stevedave

Harley Lust is showing available, based at Leeds Dock which is about 10 mins walk from the city centre.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Reports are that her size may be a little bigger than advertised, but gives a decent service.

Offline Richthescouser

Harley Lust is showing available, based at Leeds Dock which is about 10 mins walk from the city centre.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Reports are that her size may be a little bigger than advertised, but gives a decent service.

Thanks. Her pics are on the upper edge of what I like, so adding more on means I’ll skip her. Thanks for the reply though.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

You could try
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Under 30 and does CIM. Similar distance from City Centre as Lizzy.

Also under 30, not sure about CIM, but it's on her likes. Again similar distance from City Centre as Lizzy.

Not sure about CIM with this one. Late 20s or very early 30s. Available today. Based at the Docks