Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: partys  (Read 2933 times)

Offline bigjim

does any one know of any good party's to go to in Birmingham ?? or Coventry  :drinks:

I have done the R3tro club in Walsall so not looking to go there

thanks BJim  :lol:

dilettante

I'm on the mailing list for Greedy Girls Parties, they do a couple a month in Brum, £60 for 2 hrs spunkfest, unfortunately I can't go as I have a church meeting on a Weds when they're held.

Offline PuntingPete

Private club in Aston (not been there not my cup of tea), but if it was in my neck of the woods I would definitely try a bukkakeman Party  :hi:

Offline bigjim

thanks Guys, i will look up the aston one

Online fredhiggins

I'm on the mailing list for Greedy Girls Parties, they do a couple a month in Brum, £60 for 2 hrs spunkfest, unfortunately I can't go as I have a church meeting on a Weds when they're held.

is that a joke or real!

vt

I noticed on Twitter that Moulin Rouge Parties are starting up in July in Brum...

External Link/Members Only

It looks to be a LMP venture with some of their party girls and some new faces...2:1 ratio, £140 for 2hrs...might suit you if you don't like fighting for space at a gangbang/budget party.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I noticed on Twitter that Moulin Rouge Parties are starting up in July in Brum...

It looks to be a LMP venture with some of their party girls and some new faces...2:1 ratio, £140 for 2hrs...might suit you if you don't like fighting for space at a gangbang/budget party.

Correct Link:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Excellent news for the West Mids.

Seen Link for LinziD on the AW Profile.

How did you deduce it's an LMP venture?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 05:39:41 pm by CoolTiger »

vt

Correct Link:

Excellent news for the West Mids.

Seen Link for LinziD on the AW Profile.

How did you deduce it's an LMP venture?

LMP were re-tweeting the Moulin Rouge info plus I recognised Vera, Gina Snake & Emily as they are all current LMP girls.

Not sure about the LinziD connection, but she did party for LMP a few years back.

dilettante

is that a joke or real!

Of course, every word - External Link/Members Only

How could I face Fr. O'Mahoney in the confessional if it weren't?  :angelgirl:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
LMP were re-tweeting the Moulin Rouge info plus I recognised Vera, Gina Snake & Emily as they are all current LMP girls.

Not sure about the LinziD connection, but she did party for LMP a few years back.

Thanks for the update  :thumbsup:

Yes, LinziD was at LMP few years ago. I never got to see her there, but a fellow punting friend saw her at LMP.

Online fredhiggins

Of course, every word - External Link/Members Only

How could I face Fr. O'Mahoney in the confessional if it weren't?  :angelgirl:
Oh I know the parties, i go it was the
" unfortunately I can't go as I have a church meeting on a Weds when they're held."

Offline smiths

Thanks for the update  :thumbsup:

Yes, LinziD was at LMP few years ago. I never got to see her there, but a fellow punting friend saw her at LMP.

I punted with Linzi a few times at LMPs Milf Monday parties. An excellent WG in my view.

dilettante

Oh I know the parties, i go it was the
" unfortunately I can't go as I have a church meeting on a Weds when they're held."
It's not literally true, no, but not a million miles from the truth either.  I've never yet heard of punting being compatible with Christianity - though Jesus himself did associate with prostitutes, yes (as he was likely also married, most unusual for a Jewish man his age if not).

Sorry if my sense of irony confused you but people are hardly going to post concrete information about themselves on here, are they?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

They have now renamed themselves LMP_Birmingham, and plan to operate from Bham twice a month:

vt

They have now renamed themselves LMP_Birmingham, and plan to operate from Bham twice a month:

So it's fully in the open that it's LMP now...one important thing about these parties is the ratio never exceeds 2:1 (often around 10 or 11 guys to 7 girls in London) and the published line-ups are adhered to, barring a last-minute disaster with a girl...which is pretty rare as Em won't employ unreliable girls and a missing girl is nearly always replaced with another of similar quality on standby.

But parties aren't cancelled...or girls dropped from the line-up...because insufficient guys have turned up...they'd rather lose money on a party than gain that sort of reputation...of course the fuller parties must make up for occasional losses elsewhere.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
LMP are coming too Bristol too   :yahoo:

I like the 3rd photo on the main profile page....... was that in her youthful days??

Offline PuntingPete

I like the 3rd photo on the main profile page....... was that in her youthful days??

Who is it? Is it Em?  :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

vt

You're playing dangerously!!  :scare:   :lol:

I believe that is a fairly recent photo...and I've seen those mammaries in the flesh too...albeit very briefly!!  ;)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
You're playing dangerously!!  :scare:   :lol:

I believe that is a fairly recent photo...and I've seen those mammaries in the flesh too...albeit very briefly!!  ;)

Bloody hell, I hope I'm not in trouble.

You were lucky. When I first met her 2007, she had already retired, so never got to sample her.

Now... is there a way of electronically amending an old post, and staying good in her books??

Offline PuntingPete

You were lucky. When I first met her 2007, she had already retired, so never got to sample her.

Now... is there a way of electronically amending an old post, and staying good in her books??

Too late, I've already printed it off  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Too late, I've already printed it off  :D

Presumably you use the same ink that the referees use in the world cup tournament for drawing the free-kick line?   :thumbsup:

vt

I doubt it...prepare to take your punishment!!  :D

I never knew her when she was 'working' either, but a few lucky partygoers got a flash of boobs a couple of months back.