Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma James Neath  (Read 4133 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5715152) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline martypoos

External Link/Members Only

I was finishing work early yesterday and remembered seeing Emma had her green light on so I sent a text over to see if she was free. I’d seen Emma when she first started working last year and she kept popping up on my radar so I thought why not, she has a unique look about her.

Em texted back in minutes and 40 mins later I was at her front door, quiet knock and she opens the door standing behind it, she’s just wearing long white socks, tartan skirt and braces with a small white blouse. I follow her upstairs quickly realising that she’s not wearing any panties, nice view.

In the bedroom paperwork sorted out and then we stand and kiss FK but not DFK albeit very nice. She is tiny and no bra! I move the blouse aside and give her nipples a good hard sucking , which she seems to enjoy, Em speaks softly but dirty as she rubs the front of my trousers as he can feel my cock get harder. I let my hand wander down to her ass and then round to her pussy which by now is wet. So I push her back onto the bed and she immediately spreads her legs revealing a very nice meaty looking pussy, she looks at me as if pleading with her eyes for me to use my fingers and tongue on her , who am I to say no! Very tasty and she loves her lips being sucked hard like her nipples. I stand back up as she uses her tiny hands to play with my cock and slips a condom on and then slips it into her tiny mouth, now I’m quite thick but she took it all in and deep throated for a bit before I get on the bed and she asks me to fuck her lil pussy then straddles me and fucks me, blouse open and skirt up so I can see my cock in her pussy until I eventually cum in the bag. She stays on top for a bit then gets off for me to clean myself up.

She was dressed very sexy and she has this unique look about her, she’s very softly spoken but can be dirty mouthed as well. I did spy a tail in her basket of toys so might get her to wear it next time.

Only negative was that she started a timer on her phone at the beginning, didn’t bother me but might some.

30 min visit no extras.

Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Ssddooo66

Very interesting positive this is.

Just saw a post on saafe from emma james saying your a boundary pusher trying to get owo from her? Rubbing your bare cock over her face...

Offline IDKJ

Just saw a post on saafe from emma james saying your a boundary pusher trying to get owo from her? Rubbing your bare cock over her face...

Yep
Just been in contact with her as well and she has confirmed it is martypoos and she has messaged daviemac

And a look through martypoos's feedback indicates he may have seen Sexy-ScarlettXX who offers bareback but used the direct cam feedback system to cover his tracks

Sexy-ScarlettXX (35)   05/06/2021 23:06   Offering Services
DirectCam   always love turning u on.... sorry bout the meet .... long story but il explain next time ur cumming inside me xxx love to do it again soon

Interesting comment

She has unprotected sex in her likes list
Banned reason: Strange…mouthpiece of WG Whiteknight

Offline Bonio

The reply should be interesting

Offline clevertrevor

Looks like we have to wait another day for the reply.
The suspense is killing me

Offline martypoos

The reply will be boring, yes I asked for owo as the last time we met she did exactly that, if I came over pushy them I’m surprised but will message her privately to apologise.

Sexy Scarlett and I have done webcam but never met, I tried to arrange a meet with her but it never happened and I certainly didn’t see bareback on her profile, but as we never met I’m not concerned.

Oh and the meet was still a positive!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 07:14:19 am by martypoos »
Banned reason: Boundary pusher

Offline Doyle

Did it definitely say face before, because now it says

"Tried getting OWO even though id told him numerous times i dont do it, tried rubbing his bare cock on my pussy lips and pushing in..."what happens if it goes in?"

Last Edit: 05 September 2021, 09:39:07 pm by EmmaJames

Edited 3 hours after the original post?

Offline justalad

Title said BB from outset but did reference OWO.

Now changed to the above.  Hmmm… strange as to why she would do that IMO.

Offline justalad

The reply will be boring, yes I asked for owo as the last time we met she did exactly that, if I came over pushy them I’m surprised but will message her privately to apologise.

Oh and the meet was still a positive!
May have been a positive for you but evidently it wasn’t for her.

Offline IDKJ

Offline piotrskut

so youre passing on screens of the board to emma james, and then posting a screenshot of a message back from her, trying to justify her edits? white knight??

Offline IDKJ

so youre passing on screens of the board to emma james, and then posting a screenshot of a message back from her, trying to justify her edits? white knight??
Trying to justify her edits? fucking lol it was obvious from the start she meant he tried to bareback

Are you protecting boundary-pushers who like to force bareback? You should be thinking about martypoos's reviews and how much of it is garbage and lies

Offline piotrskut

Trying to justify her edits? fucking lol it was obvious from the start she meant he tried to bareback

Are you protecting boundary-pushers who like to force bareback? You should be thinking about martypoos's reviews and how much of it is garbage and lies

obvious how? only have the word of a pro$$ie for that, and we all know theyre beacons of truth  :wackogirl:

not protecting anyone, just saying what i see. i see a white knight who obviously has comms with the girl and is trying to stir up shit on the board.

Offline IDKJ

obvious how? only have the word of a pro$$ie for that, and we all know theyre beacons of truth  :wackogirl:

not protecting anyone, just saying what i see. i see a white knight who obviously has comms with the girl and is trying to stir up shit on the board.
Obvious how?
By the fact she put bareback in the title and it originally said he tried rubbing his bare cock on her lips
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 11:09:51 am by IDKJ »

Offline piotrskut

Obvious how?
By the fact she put bareback in the title

only according to her. don't see any evidence he pushed for bareback, apart from her post, which she changed. not the most reliable of witnesses. expecting a free shag for this white knighting?

Offline IDKJ

only according to her. don't see any evidence he pushed for bareback, apart from her post, which she changed. not the most reliable of witnesses. expecting a free shag for this white knighting?
Fucking hell you're thick

Offline justalad

Whether it’s attempting OWO or BB, let’s not lose sight that neither is acceptable where the SP didn’t offer either service.

BB obviously being more dangerous for all.

Offline IDKJ

And martypoos isn't reliable either but you go ahead and protect your mate

Offline justalad

Fucking hell you're thick
The original post most definitely said rubbing bare cock over face and lips.

Offline IDKJ

She clearly said he asked for owo numerous times
Martypoos admitted that. He also said she doesn't have any extras... Well how would he know if he didn't ask for other services

Offline IDKJ

The original post most definitely said rubbing bare cock over face and lips.
Face was never mentioned I saw the original post it just said lips
If she meant face she would never have put bareback in the title
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 11:16:33 am by IDKJ »

Offline justalad

@IDJK I saw the same post at the above OP.

Offline IDKJ

@IDJK I saw the same post at the above OP.
Face was never mentioned lew lew
Why are you lying?
I even linked to her post on SAAFE

Offline justalad

Face was never mentioned lew lew
Why are you lying?
Not lying.  Myself an another punter clearly saw the original post.

Read the thread, I have been balanced throughout.

SP shouldn’t have been put in the situation she was regardless of whether it was OWO or BB.

Offline justalad

The amended post you mean?  Three hours after the original post was made.

Offline IDKJ

Not lying.  Myself an another punter clearly saw the original post.

Read the thread, I have been balanced throughout.

SP shouldn’t have been put in the situation she was regardless of whether it was OWO or BB.

Bareback was in the title before she edited it. If she just meant owo on her face she would never have put bareback in the title
Do you not understand English?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 11:26:54 am by IDKJ »

Offline IDKJ

The amended post you mean?  Three hours after the original post was made.
She never edited the title

Offline justalad

She never edited the title
Title was never edited, subject within was.

Some class OWO as BB.

Offline IDKJ

Title was never edited, subject within was.

Some class OWO as BB.
Yes and the title always said bareback. There you've just said it. Bareback was always in the title. End of

Offline IDKJ

She knows the difference between owo and bareback.
The title says "tried getting bareback". It was never changed, edited or altered. It always said he tried to bareback
It doesn't get any more clearer than that

Offline justalad

She knows the difference between owo and bareback.
The title says "tried getting bareback". It was never changed, edited or altered. It always said he tried to bareback
It doesn't get any more clearer than that
A final word from me, why did you choose to share screenshots from this forum with the SP?

Offline IDKJ

A final word from me, why did you choose to share screenshots from this forum with the SP?
Because I saw her post on SAAFE and wondered if it was the same Marty who did this review. She told me she tried joining UKpunting to say what happened but couldn't because of the bitcoin situation. I know martypoos is lying so why shouldn't I?
I'll never see her anyway as I only see girls who do owo.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 11:51:30 am by IDKJ »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Because I saw her post on SAAFE and wondered if it was the same Marty who did this review. She told me she tried joining UKpunting to say what happened but couldn't because of the bitcoin situation. I know martypoos is lying so why shouldn't I?
I'll never see her anyway as I only see girls who do owo.

So you are sharing screen shots with someone you haven’t even met before and have no connection with?  :unknown:
Seems a strange thing for someone to do…
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 11:54:37 am by Kev40ish »

Offline IDKJ

So you are sharing screen shots with someone you haven’t even met before and have no connection with?  :unknown:
Who the fuck cares?
So you're protecting a boundary-pushing barebacker because he posts reviews which aren't really truthful?
Seems like a strange thing to do...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 11:56:40 am by IDKJ »

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Who the fuck cares?
So you're protecting a boundary-pushing barebacker because he posts reviews which aren't really truthful?
Seems like a strange thing to do...
I certainly don’t protect anyone and have banned many people, who are found out not to be truthful.
Just like I have banned mouthpieces for WGs and trolls.
She could just have easily sent an email to UKP to get her point across  :unknown:

Offline SALIBA

why are you even on SAFE? isn't that a forum for SP's to communicate with eachother. Are you gonna dig around the rest of us whenever we put a review up to see if the SP has a different opinion?

Offline Ferguson86

Is Marty some kind of special case?
Normally the Sherlock Skills come out for someone being accused of going bareback? Have i missed something or is this a different set of morals? Seems like quite a set of allegations with no real answers? Mainly concerned because of his dealings with welsh brunette
Banned reason: Abuse towards moderator.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Normally the Sherlock Skills come out for someone being accused of going bareback? Have i missed something or is this a different set of morals? Seems like quite a set of allegations with no real answers? Mainly concerned because of his dealings with welsh brunette
Care to explain? what answers do you expect? or are you just questioning the decisions made by the moderators.

Offline piotrskut

the new guys are definitely not playing favourites, and remember this is their hen house. Marty’s banning may not make sense to us but who knows what other info mods are privy to.

Offline Ferguson86

Care to explain? what answers do you expect? or are you just questioning the decisions made by the moderators.

He wasn’t banned (or I hadn’t noticed he had been) at the time of my comment. No problem with the ban at all sounds an unsavoury type.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
He wasn’t banned (or I hadn’t noticed he had been) at the time of my comment. No problem with the ban at all sounds an unsavoury type.
He was banned 2 days before your post.

Offline justalad

Tbf to the OP, I didn’t notice either.

Good work by the mods.

Offline Ferguson86

My bad. Maybe a trip to spec savers is in order

Offline justalad

Moved from reviews to discussion.  Makes no sense.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Moved from reviews to discussion.  Makes no sense.
So you think factually incorrect reviews posted by boundary pushing dodgy punters should stay as reviews,   :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 08:44:30 am by daviemac »

Offline justalad

So you think factually incorrect reviews posted by boundary pushing dodgy punters should stay as reviews,   :unknown:
Good point!  :thumbsup: