Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxhotlushcouplexxx = Nottingham  (Read 2973 times)

3 review(s) for xxxhotlushcouplexxx (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £120 for 30 mins.

Location: Radcliffe area of Nottingham. Nice modern house on a new estate.

Comms: I sent a text and arranged to see them 3 hours later. Quick response and confirmed with an AW booking. 

Couple: I found Chelsea very attractive and Tyler is very muscled, admitting to spending a lot of time at the gym. Pics in the profile are accurate.

I fancied something different and this couple were featured at the top of the "available today" page so I jumped right in and a meeting was quickly arranged. I reckon it was over 30 years since my last MMF. I wasn't interested in playing with Tyler but did want to try DP and DVP which they said was available.

I arrived and was greeted by a very friendly and relaxed couple. Once in the bedroom we all knelt on the bed and we started kissing Chelsea and playing with her boobs. She is a great kisser. Chelsea gave me some OWO while Tyler started shagging her in doggy. After a bit they suggested DP, which Chelsea obviously really enjoys. We swapped around and Tyler really encouraged me to go hard when I was in Chelsea's arse. She took both of us in her pussy and is definitely greedy for cock.

Time flashed by and then I had a CIM finish, which she swallowed. Tyler was forcing her head down on my cock to take all of me.

A great experience with a lovely couple. Never a moment's awkwardness between us men as we shared Chelsea. I will definitely be returning.

Offline Leiclad1234

Offline kingkong69

Offline InMefan

Nice review. I'd be tempted as I really want to tick DP and DVP off my list and the girl looks good but the prices are a little steep.

Offline Stongwee53

Sounds good that does, always been interested in possibly meeting a couple. Might have to look at it with these next time my interest is peaked in one of these meets
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 12:01:13 pm by Stongwee53 »

Offline badsin

Offline wantkinkyfun

No. I did ask. She only meets with her guy.

Offline badsin

No. I did ask. She only meets with her guy.
Shame, I'd like to hang out the back of that  :hi:

Offline chrisj1967

I visited Chelsea a couple of months ago when I noticed her advert on vivastreet. Exactly the same photos, which I can confirm we're accurate. To be honest I went expecting I would be walking away as it seemed tgtbt. Confirmed anal was on offer and decided to go for a quickie (15mins) at £50 just because I wasn't fully convinced but held out hope. Also confirmed OWO, DFK, RO and fingers were all o and offer. New estate just outside of Cotgrave. I would have left a review, but the advert disappeared just after I had seen her. Suffice to say she delivered on everything and took a really good pounding with no complaints. No sign of the other half. I did try for a repeat, but didn't get any response to my messages.

Offline badsin

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Would Love a go on her, very fit and sexy, I’d even wank her boyfriend off if I got me in her sexy arse  :D

Offline wantkinkyfun

She left me positive feedback yesterday so I doubt they have given up. They have a youngster so probably can only work limited times.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
They probably weren’t expecting the review or attention it brings

Offline badsin

AW profile has now been removed  :thumbsdown:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I hope they’ve had a barney and split up, I’ll keep an eye out on vs for her  :lol:

Offline GingerNuts

Profile is down already

AW profile has now been removed  :thumbsdown:

Now back again. Perhaps they take it down when not working.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline shagmore

Would defo try that if local to Derby/Notts