Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pinky Lily / Adultwork / Aberdeen (touring)  (Read 1851 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6120746) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
20 review(s) for BlueMoon Rosie (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline bluetable

External Link/Members Only

Phone number: +447599696121

Seen earlier in the week after my other agreed booking moved city overnight.  Organised as £120 for hte hour, no extras.  Comms fine by text, good English, friendly attitude.  Flat fine, basic, on one of the major thoroughfares of the city that comes off Mounthooly. 

She's pretty (better than her verification pic, she had make up on when I saw her).  Older than 22 -- probably 26/27, but still young looking and pretty.  Does have a bit of Bjork look to her -- might be offputing for some.  Pictures are accurate and her description is honest.  Arrived and she was wearing red lipstick like her photos, a short sun-dress, and stockings underneath.  Stripped these off quite happily, and did some very light kissing -- no FK, no DFK.  Was okay with this since she doesn't advertise this.

Since she's a GFE without hte kissing, let her go down on me and enjoyed some OWO.  She's a bit weirdly toothy in her blowjob, but it's not bad -- just strange.  Still enjoyed it and felt the sap rising.  Spentt a little while kissing her body before giving her a good fucking in doggy.  Finished in hte bag in that position.  She took the pounding and seemed to enjoy it, but no orgasm or faking.

Bit of a breather and a chat, she's pleasant and friendly, then onyo round two -- OWO to bring me back to attention (she took instruction okay and didn't use teeth this time), then into cowgirl so I could play with her tits.  A bit of reverse cowgirl (she's a bit bottom heavy but looks good looking back over her shoulder at you), then into spoons so I could do a lazy man's fucking.  Took it happily as I groped her tits, did a bit of mild dirty talk, then finished inside her a second time.  Some cleanup, a chat, then I was out the door about 55 minutes into the hour.  Didn't feel rushed, jut didn't feel like staying.

Good enough punt -- she's cute, reasonably enthusiastic, good VFM, and quite natural apart from the lack of FK.  I'd probably go back when she's here next.

(Doing a little searching on here, she was previously BlueMoonRosie -- adding this so her other reviews appear indexed too -- External Link/Members Only)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 11:37:32 am by bluetable »

Offline ik8133

Good review, thanks for posting. Now added to my hot list!