Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SCAM: TeenTasty / Adultwork / ''Aberdeen'' (apparently touring)  (Read 8169 times)

5 review(s) for teenjustturned18 (0 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bluetable

tl;dr: Avoid -- Agrees a booking, then moves to Glasgow the next day, then Oxford the following...

External Link/Members Only

Phone number: +447506676176

Didn't answer when I called on the 1st September, but did respond to texts, so sorted out a booking for Sunday (tomorrow 5th September).  Seemd a bit good to be true -- anal, CIM, filming, all included for £150 the hour.  Said she'd be in Aberdeen for a few weeks...

...then the very next day she's gone to Glasgow, and now today she's in Oxford.  Reading her reviews on here, seems she usually dos some kind of content selling routine, but didn't do that with me.  Just agreed an hour then moved her profile!

Seeing some of the reviews about her on here, maybe was lucky anyway, but still -- she's at it.  Watch out and don't give her a penny.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 11:18:21 am by bluetable »

Offline GlasgowMan

Banned reason: Not the site for you, bye
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline bluetable

Haha, yeah, I should have thought with the big head instead of the little one.  No harm done at least and just adds some more evidence to the next person who's smart enough to search!

Offline The dicker

She offers some kind of “package” where you send her money for nudes.

Offline BogBog1

... and now showing up in Bristol. AVOID.