Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Rose - Stratford good value for money  (Read 1346 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6142510) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline MikaelMika81

External Link/Members Only

This punt was couple of weeks before when the green button was on .
Location close to Stratford train station 5 minutes walk in a new building flats that is still in development, there's a reception desk inside but no one asked were I'm going so no issues.
The girl is the one from the pictures ,she is small with big fake tits for her height.
The flat is clean also the bathroom,clean towel and shower gel at your disposal.
The price and services £100 for 1h services OWO ,CIM, 69 only light kiss not DFK I didn't went for anal ,I didn't ask if anal is extra.

The action , on arrival I called her and went straight up told me she is ready ,once inside the flat she asked  for how long I want to stay probably the next appointment was canceled and she had more  availability.From the beginning she said I have 5 minutes for a shower and the booking will start when I'm back in the bedroom that is a positive think in my book.We started with some light kisses and exploring her body ,her skin is smooth and the body lotion that she uses is amazing , towel went off and she proced with OWO that was good ,going up and down  sometime with DT, lots of saliva  and attention to the balls This went for a while and ask to return the favour and went for 69 ,she was fresh no complaints,her pussy started to get  really wet and she started to do a face sitting and I felt her juice coming on my face , grabbed a condom and went straight to CG with squats and boy what a ride it was with her cumming again ,we switch to missionary and I was pounding away like it was my first time fucking
, we switch again to CG and told her to squat more I've try not to cum and finish with a CIM but  she was going harder this time and I felt her pussy contracting and that was the end for me and I cum in the bag. We had  a look at the watch and decided to give me a massage ,I wasn't sure if I can go one more round .
I've took a shower and said goodbye until next time .

Conclusion : should I visit again - yes, not only for the price but also for services she is eager to please you .

What  I think is negative with her is that she is not DFK but she said is our first meeting and also she can talk for ages .
I've try to see her again but the green light is off for sometime now .

Mikael out.