Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Polish girl - South Kensington  (Read 6976 times)

Splosh

External Link/Members Only

This punt was inspired by Viktor's review from a couple of weeks back and the positive comments from other contributors.

I spent an hour with Kate earlier today £100 for the hour. Comms by text very well handled the venue an apartment block in SK well known for hosting such activities, this place has a certain sleazy charm.

The pictures are accurate what you see is what you get. Handed over the money and took a quick shower before joining Kate on the bed, she climbed on top as we snogged whilst rubbing my cock with her hand and pretty soon she headed south.

The BJ got increasingly sloppy at my request and Kate had no problem with this, I probably lasted about ten minutes before the CIM but I'm no PW- how did he last forty minutes with Cindy and Michelle licking his cock at the same time, perhaps he is one of those guys who can detach himself by thinking about something boring, I did try that for a while but then I thought - fuck that I'd rather be thinking about this very attractive Polish lady sucking my cock...............and I spunked.

A massage and a chat followed including an interesting insight into Kate's sex life. Round 2 began with a long bout of 69 before sex in cowgirl which is my favourite position because I don't have to do any work and why should I as I'm the one who's paying.

All in all a very nice experience with a very attractive and friendly girl who I would certainly visit again.

After a life long obsession with dark haired dark eyed dark skinned women I seem to have developed a thing for blond Polish ladies, what's all that about do you think ?.

password02

Good review thanks - she is on my hot list for when next in SK - nearest tube? SK station or more HS Ken?

Offline mattylondon

External Link/Members Only

This punt was inspired by Viktor's review from a couple of weeks back and the positive
Ah, now that's what I call some quality EE totty. Very attractive and what an arse! 

Decent rates. She'll definitely go onto my hot list. This girl has talent. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 09:56:15 pm by mattylondon »

Splosh

Good review thanks - she is on my hot list for when next in SK - nearest tube? SK station or more HS Ken?

Sorry should have said, it's a five minute stroll from South Ken tube.

Splosh

Ah, now that's what I call some quality EE totty. Very attractive and what an arse! 

Decent rates. She'll definitely go onto my hot list. This girl has talent. :thumbsup:

Yes, great attitude too. I'm not the most confident guy so I like to see that.

Offline kowalski

I visited this lovely girl over the weekend at the famous den of iniquity in Sloane St. Had a drink at Gaucho's below beforhand.Apart from the Warren like corridors the studio was better than I expected. I was greeted with a drink, a short, and being half Greek & Polak speaking the Polski lingo hit off great.Now these days im happy with just a bit of sucking and mutual licking and show. All I can say is that for me she is spot on and in the words of Arni, I'll be back.Took a little wander to graet bars at Sloane Square afterwards.

Splosh

I visited this lovely girl over the weekend at the famous den of iniquity in Sloane St. Had a drink at Gaucho's below beforhand.Apart from the Warren like corridors the studio was better than I expected. I was greeted with a drink, a short, and being half Greek & Polak speaking the Polski lingo hit off great.Now these days im happy with just a bit of sucking and mutual licking and show. All I can say is that for me she is spot on and in the words of Arni, I'll be back.Took a little wander to graet bars at Sloane Square afterwards.

Yes, real pics, honest profile, nice personality and very reasonable rates - what's not to like.

Offline shagbambi

Great review, placing Kate on my hot list too.  Am also developing a fixation with polish blondes...

Offline Sedlmayer

Great review, placing Kate on my hot list too.  Am also developing a fixation with polish blondes...

+1  :drinks:

Splosh

May break the trend next weekend with a dark haired Polish girl External Link/Members Only the heads up on here says the pics are real but she's a little too passive for most, that is a worry for me as I'm a little passive (lazy) as well. Don't want to end up in a situation where we're just laying there both waiting for the other to get the ball rolling, but I really like what I see.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 01:10:42 pm by Splosh »

Offline kowalski

I have done a number of trips to Poland and the black haired girls are generally superb. I don't think the fast food fat slag culture has hit them yet.Something about their arses and love of stiletto heals drives me mental.I will only do Polish now but there are a few bitches that tried to shaft me especially at out calls.

password02

Has she increased her hourly rate again to £110 from £100? seems the reviews here maybe getting her clients and exposure.

Really hate it when a girl increases their price on the back of UKP reviews -  On principle I will not see her at £110, Its not the money as £10 is not a lot of money but on principle I will not visit until its down to £100
:thumbsdown:

Offline kowalski

Damn bloody annoying. Makes me very reluctant to give good reports. Shooting myself in the foot.

password02

Damn bloody annoying. Makes me very reluctant to give good reports. Shooting myself in the foot.

She has increased by 10% - if people stop seeing her for a short while she will go back to £100.

I will not book on principle until she has back to her £100 ph rate

Splosh

Has she increased her hourly rate again to £110 from £100? seems the reviews here maybe getting her clients and exposure.

Really hate it when a girl increases their price on the back of UKP reviews -  On principle I will not see her at £110, Its not the money as £10 is not a lot of money but on principle I will not visit until its down to £100

Yes she has, do you think the effect of a good review kicks in that quickly ?. I doubt she's aware of the review but may have had increased interest prompting the price hike.

I usually punt in the £120 - £150 range about three times a month, I spend within my means and am not too bothered whether I spend £120 or £150 as long as I enjoy it. I understand your position on this but at £110 I'd still go  back.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 04:06:04 pm by Splosh »

yorkshire123

Great point, somehow the power of the customer seems to get lost in the world of punting.

On the subject of black haired polish girls, i met one in a Blackpool brothel, according to her i was her first ever customer & she was sexy as hell. Not only that, if shagging was an olympic sport she would definitely be up there with the best. Sadly after i had seen her for a second time she went back home & has never returned to my knowledge. :(
Hope it wasn't something i did  :cool:
I know its a cliche but I'm convinced that girl really did enjoy fucking.

password02

Yes she has, do you think the effect of a good review kicks in that quickly ?. I doubt she's aware of the review but may have had increased interest prompting the price hike.

I usually punt in the £120 - £150 range about three times a month, I spend within my means and am not too bothered whether I spend £120 or £150 as long as I enjoy it. I understand your position on this but at £110 I'd still ho back.

Agree with the extra calls and meetings - simple case of supply and demand - if she has had an increase in calls last few days then she may think that her price is cheap especially where her location is - so she may try and go to £110 as she believes she can still get her schedule booked and have an extra 10% increase without losing clients.

I will wait until she is back to her 'normal' pre UKP review price at £100

Rememo

Agree with the extra calls and meetings - simple case of supply and demand - if she has had an increase in calls last few days then she may think that her price is cheap especially where her location is - so she may try and go to £110 as she believes she can still get her schedule booked and have an extra 10% increase without losing clients.

What if she doesn't drop to £100? For the sake of £10 is it worth missing a good punt?

Offline LEOJONTY

Its back to £100

yorkshire123

Its back to £100

Fucking hell password, you should have said £90  :D

Splosh

Fucking hell password, you should have said £90  :D

The power of UKP lol, or is just PW ?.

password02

Maybe she IS reading UKP - back on my HL - I have a couple already booked for this week so will schedule her for next week as I am in Meetings in Central London and she could be a decent punt to look forward too after my London meetings late afternoon.

I just love it when I am busy at work for most of the day and I have a great punt session to look forward to after I finish early afternoon. I always seem to be in a very good mood and have a permanent smile on my face -  :crazy:

Offline LastManCumings

Does anyone know how much extra does she charge for A-levels ?

Offline NIK

If I ever get to London again (although presently looking doubtful) would be on my list! And convenient location too!  :)

Offline mattylondon

She has increased by 10% - if people stop seeing her for a short while she will go back to £100.

I will not book on principle until she has back to her £100 ph rate
You make me laugh. Such a hypocrite. This is precisely the problem, when one over hypes a girl, considered a gem by many, who isn't a member of a forum and therefore subject to a certain degree of pressure from members.  :hi:

All it takes is one shit head punter, who's already seeing a girl, to tip them off about this forum and hey presto.. rate increase. And they do. And they will.

Something your current favorite did, when she increased her rate to £110, until punters here cried like babies and it was dropped back down to £100.  :hi:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 01:03:05 am by mattylondon »

Splosh

Well if she is following this thread and my review has boosted her income then I might as well seize the opportunity -

Hi Kate can I have mates rates the next time I see you or maybe a third pop, or perhaps a discount on a duo with that friend you mentioned.

Cheers.

Offline mattylondon

Well if she is following this thread and my review has boosted her income then I might as well seize the opportunity -

Hi Kate can I have mates rates the next time I see you or maybe a third pop, or perhaps a discount on a duo with that friend you mentioned.

Perhaps you should try to organize a threesome, whilst the goings good.  :)

I like the girl and she's very cute indeed but ultimately, Polish and other EEs are two a penny in London. There's always somebody else out there to take their place if it goes to their heads.  :hi:

"Hi Kate, Do you do a UKP discount of say £90"  :P

Online akauya

"Hi Kate, Do you do a UKP discount of say £90"  :P

You're not cheapskate enough Matty, this is my take:

"Hi Kate, Do you do a UKP discount of say £60, or £80 with anal, I promise I'll treat you well" :)

Offline mattylondon

"Hi Kate, Do you do a UKP discount of say £60, or £80 with anal, I promise I'll treat you well" :)
:D Think the words you're looking for are "Treat her with respect". After fucking her arse, obviously.  :sarcastic:

Tim20

I was just looking to book her but she is £110 per hour again !!

Online akauya

Oh dear, she obviously doesn't want cheapskates like me :(

Ludwig

Cheers.

FYI, this is her friend of who works out of the same set of apartments:

External Link/Members Only    External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline bestbefore

Her prices are going up and down as fast as her knickers!

Offline Sedlmayer

Have you seen her yet? I couldn't find a review from you.

Splosh

lol.........I think your probably pushing your luck now.

Splosh

Thank you I couldn't remember her name.

Splosh

My last words on this subject, Kate is an attractive friendly and no nonsense SP maybe not a world rocking punt but at £100 - £110ph very good VFM IMO. My thanks to Viktor and Ludwig for drawing attention to her as I might not have come across her profile otherwise.

Gentlemen thank you for your contributions.

Stealthshagger

I have seen her.  Her pictures suggest a vastly different figure than reality. narrow legs and a very very high body fat percentage. completely flat arse, big love handles (her love handles were alot wider than her hips or waist etc).  I doubt I have ever seen or punted w9th a girl with a higher bodyfat percentage, though her total size isnt huge if that makes sense. Does her services as listed though, it seemed.