Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 15 min incall busty Pamela Dundee  (Read 1493 times)

29 review(s) for Busty Pam x (22 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Arabian72

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

50 for 15 mins, stayed over 20 mins

Seen this profile popping up in Dundee, fotos didnt really do it for me, checked her out on here and thought a 15 min punt was a no brainer.

Comms all by text prompt replies.

Same flat in city centre I saw emma in.

And there the similarities end. Pamela is much better looking in the flesh than her fotos. started off with owo, which was fantastic, some 69, her lips are entirely suckable and she allowed light fingering. Onto mish which was also excellent. She loves having her tits and nipples played with.

Some light fk, onto doggy where I pounded away for a while then got her to turn around to finish on her face. Missed her face and ended up coming all over her tits.

The best part though. She is a bit mad, but in a good way, doesn't rush you, was there over 20 mins and has a laff with you before during and after the punt. Big hug and a kiss on the way out.

She may not have model looks, but she is an absolute gem and has a firm grasp on customer service.  Outstanding wee punt which has restored my faith after some mediocre punts. Bravo Pamela.

Offline Gus69

Well played
Helluva punt for £50