Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Priyah Club Classique Loughborough  (Read 1804 times)

Offline Hames2134

Has anyone been to her yet? Any reviews. Considering but would like to see some reviews first.

Offline Charliehutton

Has anyone been to her yet? Any reviews. Considering but would like to see some reviews first.

Yeah, well, perhaps we'd like to see some of your reviews, too.

Offline HailWood

Now as you have been a member for just a month, I’d cut you a little slack. However, it’s clear she’s not been reviewed so take a chance and then crack your review cherry with a valuable TOFTT. We will all appreciate it and you will get much more positive responses from members in future.

Offline GoldTop

I love it when folk start their UKP career with this nonsense  :dash:

Offline gbyld87

Might be the guy's first go, and he's just trying to make sure he's not going for an absolute walking disaster on his first outing.

I know there's a lot of leaches on here, but not everyone has a history prior to joining.  :unknown:

Offline Stongwee53

From what ive seen on here most of the girls here seem pretty decent so id imagine she would possibly be the same. Ive never been myself but eva and chanel come highly recommended aswell so think i will give it a go soon

Offline Coops72

From what ive seen on here most of the girls here seem pretty decent so id imagine she would possibly be the same. Ive never been myself but eva and chanel come highly recommended aswell so think i will give it a go soon

I have seen quite a few of the girls here and they have mostly been very good. Some exceptional!

Offline j122

Offline gbyld87

Pretty sure this is her AW

External Link/Members Only

180 notes for an hour with a size 12 33yr old, and all she can offer is one unrevealing photo?  She's going to need to do better than that!

Offline Nick69nick69nick69

180 notes for an hour with a size 12 33yr old, and all she can offer is one unrevealing photo?  She's going to need to do better than that!
180 on AW may be a typo as Club Classique charge for an hour is 130 plus 20 door fee.