Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lactating sweet blonde Bella. Anyone seen her.  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

Hi all was wondering if anyone has met with Bella. I’m kind of drawn in by the lactation service so was wondering if she’s a heavy lactater or just drop if she is heavy is she able to spray it a distance.

I’ve never tried this before, and she seems quiet pricey so not sure 100% yet.

Tried call hu straight to answer phone although she does only give a couple of days availability so this may be a good sign.

Cheers for any help guys.

Offline jd181064

The lactating puts me off, I didn't notice it and booked to see her, she cancelled on the day, think a timewaster and now you've pointed out the lactating don't think I'll try again.

Offline Hotdogboy88

The lactating puts me off, I didn't notice it and booked to see her, she cancelled on the day, think a timewaster and now you've pointed out the lactating don't think I'll try again.

Cheers mate. Did she give notice of cancellation? Not very promising either way though.

Offline jd181064

Think it was a couple of hours notice, wasted a trip to work from the office so was half way there.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Think it was a couple of hours notice, wasted a trip to work from the office so was half way there.

Hate it when that happens. Cheers for the info mate.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Not looking promising at all. Shows available today didn’t answer phone reply to text or AW message.  :(