Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Yasmeen - Heathrow  (Read 7840 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4545024) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bondmaniac

External Link/Members Only

Yasmeen had been someone I have had my eye on for a long time and has been on my HL for a while.  She has changed the name on her account, but not sure there has been a new AW account. With her availability showing in London (She seems to be in Birmingham a lot), I took sent a text on the off chance that she could be available at reasonably short notice. After a little bit of too-ing and throwing we managed to get to a time that suited me. and I was sent a text to confirm the booking along with the postcode. All in all the comms were good, and generally polite.

The meeting was in a chain hotel on the Bath Road, really easy to find and the road at the rear or side has pay and display parking available but is free after 5pm. Alternatively Heathrow Bowl is available around the corner for £5 or £1 if you have been bowling.  Once in the Hotel, I just walked straight past the empty reception desk and headed straight for the lifts to head to the room.

'Sexy Yasmeen' describes herself as 'Very Busty, Fresh Faced, and Super Pretty with a High Sex Drive'.  When I arrived in the room I was greeted by Yasmeen in Asian attire on the top with leggings. Yasmeen is Afghanistani, aged 29 which seems about right.  She has stated a size 10 on the profile with natural 36DD breasts.  I would probably suggest she is more a size 12 and the natural 36DD's were very much on the conservative side, definitely looked and felt bigger. 
It may not be to everyones taste, but Yasmeen has had lip fillers done, and they were very plump and quite solid.  Whist I generally prefer soft natural lips, she was a very good kisser, and i could not keep myself away from them.  Another thing that is not evident is Yasmeen does have a few tattoo's, one on the arm, on one of her breasts and on the back of her next.  They are probably a bit surprising on her, you would not guess she had Tattoo's on first impression, however they did not bother me.

Yasmeen doesn't have a lot of pictures on the site, and the ones on there are probably not the most flattering of her figure, but she does have fantastic boobs, a lovely ass and pussy. She had long black hair which did seem to get in her way at times.

My experience with Sexy Yasmeen was a really good one.  The comms were really good and she was also flexible with the time when I tried to book, keeping me informed by text. When I messaged I had arrived, she sent me the room number immediately too, so there was no waiting on my part.
As I arrived at the room, Yasmeen said hello, and there seemed to be a touch of awkwardness between us at first.  Getting the paperwork out the way Yasmeen said if i minded if she removed her clothing, to which I obviously did not, this revealed her huge breasts barely concealed in her lacy bra, I could have dived in there and then.. but asked if she would mind me freshening up in the en-suite.
Upon my return, Yasmeen was now laying on the bed completely naked, and I was summoned to lay beside her as we moved on to a kiss and cuddle.  She really is a great kisser, and the pace varied as my hands started wondering and exploring her naked body.

I started to suck on the responsive nipples whilst getting a good handful of her breasts, which seems to be something she enjoyed, before she expertly manoeuvred herself down to give the most amazing OWO with the occasional deep-throat. It really felt amazing with her shifting between a HJ and BJ.  I had to repay the favour, and her shaven pussy was fresh as I worked my tongue around with good encouragement both verbally and the thrusting of her hips and grabbing my hair.

After some more OWO from Yasmeen she popped a condom on me and slowly placed my cock in her wet pussy. She started to really grind cowgirl and wanted to remain in control rather than get me to thrust.  She was really grinding her pussy back and forth and encouraged me to grab and suck her tits whilst she was doing so.  We moved on to missionary, and spooning all of which felt really great.  She is really tight and did let out a few expletives as I was pounding, but they were not at me.. just her encouraging me to keep going.

I was struggling to pop, probably due to the long drive and general tiredness, but Yasmeen was determined with her BJ, sex in a number of positions.. and eventually we managed to get an explosion of Cum, something that Yasmeen doesn't really want to get on her, and said she definitely doesn't like the taste of (So I assume CIM or COB is out of the question).

We had a really good chat and Yasmeen encouraged me to try again for a second pop.. but I was shot and it was then we realised it was already 10 mins beyond the hour. I asked if I could take a quick shower, and she said to take as long as I need. I showered and we had a chat as I was getting dressed, and left after a very good punt.

Looking back, the slight awkwardness at the start aside, this was a really great experience for me, I loved my time with Yasmeen and whilst I would definitely want to see her again and I am sure I will, I would say Yasmeen could definitely get her pics updated to show her in better light.  Her lip fillers will definitely not be to everyone's taste, so bare that in mind.  And I think she really values hygiene which I feel should be a minimum for everyone to have a good time.  If them boxes are ticked then this sensual Afghan lady will give you a wonderful time.  She certainly did tick the boxes for me.

Offline Wozel

Good to see you enjoyed your time. Think I’ll HL her. Cheers

Offline iq129

This is a very well written review. Thank you.

Is Yasmeen the same lady as Kajal? Doing a search using Yasmeen’s AW ID number, it came up as Kajal’s.

Is this the girl you saw? She looks gorgeous.

Thanks.

Removed
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 11:16:13 am by Kev40ish »

Offline Bondmaniac

Yes, in all honesty she looks even better with natural lips. I just felt she was really easy to get along with and really passionate on the sheets. 

Offline iq129

Yes, in all honesty she looks even better with natural lips. I just felt she was really easy to get along with and really passionate on the sheets.

Shame about the lip filler, but nevertheless she’s worth seeing. I hope she was enjoying and wasn’t mechanical. Hot listed. Thanks.

Offline Fully Sated

iq129, Unfortunately we are no longer allowed to post verification photos on this forum.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Is Yasmeen the same lady as Kajal? Doing a search using Yasmeen’s AW ID number, it came up as Kajal’s.

Is this the girl you saw...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 11:15:49 am by Fully Sated »

Offline Bondmaniac

Offline iq129

iq129, Unfortunately we are no longer allowed to post verification photos on this forum.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

I am sorry. I was ignorant of the rules. It won’t happen again.

Offline SaladTosser

Thanks for the review OP, she’s definitely made it on my HL.

ST  :drinks:

Offline AJAK92

Link to verification picture removed as per rule #29

29 No Adultwork verification photos or private gallery photos to be posted this includes links to previously posted photos and to using the ‘quote’ feature to repost the photo

Is this her? I found this picture on here after copying and pasting her adultwork link in the search bar. If this is her she seemed to be called "Naughty Kajal" rather than "Sexy Yasmeen" back then.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 05:05:57 pm by daviemac »

Offline oinki

Is this her? I found this picture on here after copying and pasting her adultwork link in the search bar. If this is her she seemed to be called "Naughty Kajal" rather than "Sexy Yasmeen" back then.

Thanks in advance.

Considering you bumped the thread you must have read the replies about posting verification pics?

Offline lillythesavage

Considering you bumped the thread you must have read the replies about posting verification pics?

Reading the rules may help :unknown:

Offline AJAK92

I apologise. It won't happen again.