Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY EVA BLACK IN LOUGHBOROUGH  (Read 1027 times)

19 review(s) for Naughty Eva Black (18 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline RACKMAN

External Link/Members Only

Been trying to coincide diaries with Eva in Loughborough for some time. Finally made it yesterday.
Price £80 for 1/2 hr (£90 if it is in Leicester) incl. OWO DFK reverse oral rimming ( on her) CIM

Good comms

Venue
The flat in Loughborough used by Club Classique, modern, clean and cosy.

Eva
In the flesh Eva is better than her pics, a very compact, gorgeous face, trim body and fab arse. She has had a boob lift so has scarring below each nipple but this did not put me off.

Did the paperwork after I was greeted with a nice french kiss, not deep but lovely non the less. I stripped off and laid on the bed where Eva joined me and lay on top of me and some more kissing. She offered a relaxing massage which i declined as i was raring to go.

She slid down my body and took my, by now hard, cock deep in her mouth and gave me a good deep throat, sloppy blow job.  I asked her if she liked oral and so we went to 69 and i buried my tongue in her beautifully fresh slit, licking her clit and getting a good mouthful while she continued to work on my cock.
I started to feel the first urging of my spunk rising so asked her to get off for a bit in order for me to calm down. She asked if i was ready to fill her pussy and as she bent over to get a condom i took the opportunity to get my tongue deep in her tight little arsehole, sweet as pie. After applying the rubber she climbed on top of me and slowly fed my old man into her pussy and road me for a while before asking if we could do doggy, which i duly obliged with but because of the awkward angle ( I am 6ft 2 ) my old man started to go soft so I asked her to revert to oral to make me cum. She took me in her mouth again and then gave my balls a good licking while I finished off.
There was no rush after i came and Eva took time to properly clean me up and we chatted for a bit. A really good, relaxed punt with a decent girl who seems to take pride in giving a good service.

Will definitely revisit in the future  :cool: