Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx Lucy xX - Ashton-under-Lyne  (Read 3939 times)

19 review(s) for Xx Lucy xX (14 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Strongrightarm

Been to see Lucy several times before but not been very active around Covid and all that jazz...I'm sure we're all familiar with the excuses!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She takes down her profile over the weekends and puts up the night before she is available.

Comms: dead easy, quick text sent and within 5 minutes I get a response and everything sorted! Paid £70 for 30 minutes.

Location: Usual hotel in Ashton-under-lyne. Busy enough to not be noticed and really easy parking etc.

Girl: As I said, met Lucy a few times now and we've developed a bit of a rapour and get on really well. For me, she's got a fantastic figure with curves in all the right places.

Services: FK, OWO, RO, Protected Sex.

Bit of a vanilla session for me but that's kinda what I wanted, just getting back into the swing of things after a dry spell! So started off with a bit of a touchy feely chat and some kissing then on to OWO.  Lucy has the best oral skills I've ever had and never fails to get me overly excited. Went to a 69 which I think it's fair to say we both enjoyed! Then on with the jacket and Lucy in cowgirl. As I said, I get overly excited with Lucy's oral so didn't last that long but it was exactly what I needed to brush the cobwebs off and get me back in the game!

So a nice little morning outing and left with a very big smile on my face! ;)

Offline marc_hotsteppa

She does look good and the prices aren't too bad but this from her profile is off putting if you can pop a few times in an hour:

It is once in half an hour and twice in the hour. There is a £20 fee for any additional 'times'.
  :thumbsdown:

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Numberone

Offline Hollywell

I saw her in ewloe reviews been put under  Wales its on the border she's a great sp bit bigger than I.like but not fat and a good shag

Offline marcus1985

it did work earlier?

He states she takes her account down when not working, so this is maybe the reason it doesn't work atm
Banned reason: No recent contributions
Banned by: Iloveoral