Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Naughty Erotic Wolverhampton  (Read 1606 times)

14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5365590) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jimmymac

External Link/Members Only  Meet took place last week.

Comms- Excellent, full details given by text  and kept in touch by text at all stages.

Location- Apartment block Market Square Wolverhampton, the bit of it I saw looked functional and ok.

Price - £70 for 30 minutes

Arrived at venue and buzzed up, usual hiding behind door trick. Not bad looking thai lady very slim, small boobs, big smile, dressed in red underwear. Does look like her photos.
She looked nice but was just too slim for me, I like them with a bit of meat and some curves.

Didn't need a shower, so undressed and lay on the bed. She asked me what I wanted, I said blow job, sex and whatever else. She giggled, then wet wiped my cock. Started on oral without and it was pretty good, she took it deep, almost to the base, varying the speed but at one point it did get a bit toothy, so I took my turn at oral and no problems to report there. Nice tiny pussy, fully shaven (had been expecting a big bush as had read somewhere that she had one) no smells. Spent some time down there and she seemed to be enjoying it, making all the right noises and getting wet. Spent some time fingering her wet pussy and rimmed her little asshole which was nice and clean. Anal is extra but didn't ask about it.
Condom on for sex and went to kiss but just on the lips or the neck allowed. Laid her on her back and slid into her, she took a good pounding in missionary and doggy, condom off for more oral but with the heat of the day it just wasn't happening for me, so she finished me off by hand over her tiny tits.
She cleaned me up, chatted for a bit, not bad english, able to hold some conversation. Quick kiss and away I went, out the door after 27 minutes.

In conclusion-She was a nice bubbly chatty lady but just to slim for me and at no time did I feel a spark. There are some ladies you meet and you just feel a spark and have some frantic, fantastic sex but not here. Not for me but maybe for someone else so it's a neutral.

Offline Arnav09

I also visited for a prolonged blowjob, was fantastic shes like a machine non stop sucking for atleast 30 mins
Banned reason: Posting fake review - potential threats
Banned by: Kev40ish