Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith Noir Birmingham (city centre)  (Read 2924 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline alabama1

/www.adultwork.com/5182227 or External Link/Members Only

First meet with Lilith in 12 months, so thought i would update my experience with her.

Location : Same apartment as last time, couple of minutes walk from The Mailbox, 5 minute walk from New Street railway station. Nice ,clean apartment block, both inside and out.
When : This week
Comms : Excellent ,as usual. All done by text. Booked several weeks in advance. Had a text message the night before, reminding me to confirm the following morning by 10am.
Price : £150 for 1 hour
Description : Same as 12 months previous. Highly attractive redhead. Immaculate makeup, super clean, size 8, fake boobs (new to me). Very confident, pleasant demeanour
Service : light kissing, light fingering, 69, mish, CG, RCG, OWO, CIM, Dirty talk !
Action : Greated with a nice kiss,hug, and brief catch up. Out of the shower, brief bit of kissing/cuddling (whilst standing), where i managed to release the new puppies for inspection. :wacko: I am not a fan of fake boobs, but they did look good, and were well engineered ! Positioned her on the bed for some tasty RO, fingering, followed by OWO (no attention to balls this time)  :( and prolonged 69  :wacko: Went through the rest of positions , interspersed with a little dirty talk. All of the above done with a lot of thought given to the view from the 2 strategically placed mirrors either end of the bed.Finished with CIM, (which is a new experience for me with Lilith). She had me lay on my back whilst she sucked/wanked me off onto her mouth mainly, as opposed to in it. Still very nice though. :wacko: Finished about 10 minutes early. After a brief chat, i was ready to end the meeting, but Lilith decided to try and get another pop by means of another impromptu blowjob. Didn't manage it, but the effort was greatly appreciated.

Pros : Now offers CIM, Attempted 2nd pop right at the death, boob job is well done
Cons : no ball play this time, Oh, and got one bollocking for touching her hair  :D ( i find it hard not to when i am getting a quality bj), and another one for re-arranging her outfit, unintentionally  :D.
Conclusion : Another quality time with Lilith. She does like to take control of the meeting, (with me anyway), but i am ok with that. I couldn't script it any better! She is taking a substantial break soon to pursue other ventures so she will only be here for another couple of weeks.

90 review(s) found for Lilith-Noir linked to in above post (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline Steve1961

Good review Alabama. 👍
Very similar to my recent experiences with Lilth.
I have one more booking arranged on her last day. I will do a review then.

Offline alabama1

Good review Alabama. 👍
Very similar to my recent experiences with Lilth.
I have one more booking arranged on her last day. I will do a review then.
Cheers , will look forward to it ! The pool of quality sp's is getting ever smaller in Brum  :(

Offline Steve1961

It certainly is. I will start booking new experiences after Lilith goes on her sabbatical.

Offline alabama1

It certainly is. I will start booking new experiences after Lilith goes on her sabbatical.
Sounds interesting ! You need to get yourself down to London occasionally. ( refer to my London reviews to see what pleasures await you)  :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 10:16:23 am by alabama1 »

Offline Dock

The London SP’s are something else….the choice on offer is crazy

Offline Joball87

I'm also seeing LN before the end, better late than never ! Good to know there are some options in London, i'll be spending more time down there with work so plenty of opportinities. Bhm is getting really sparse...

Offline Spurt

Any tips re London due there for work shortly.

Offline alabama1

Any tips re London due there for work shortly.
If you are there within the next 7 days you might just catch this one before she flies home for a boob job. She is the last one i saw in London. Very cute and friendly,(and reviewed).
/www.adultwork.com/5593306 or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 02:15:19 pm by alabama1 »

39 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (37 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline 801

If you are there within the next 7 days you might just catch this one before she flies home for a boob job. She is the last one i saw in London. Very cute and friendly,(and reviewed).
/www.adultwork.com/5593306 or External Link/Members Only

I've wanted to see Lilth for a while now even before the boob job , just cannot get my times to match her availability when they are up. Oh well will have to keep checking once she is back to normal after the break

This Dayna looks quite interesting,  why did you show us this ! Need to look up the reviews now and maybe make a diversion on my way to Brighton soon  :D

39 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (37 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline nbarnes

I'm booked in next week. Can't wait.

She is apparently planning to come back, but this is a 'long break' - so who knows...?

Offline justalad

Another good review OP.

Lilith is a top shag and a top girl.  Sadly, I’ll not get the opportunity to see her before her break.

Offline longshot11

Thanks for the review, been on my HL for a while. I'll try catch her before her break!

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review, been on my HL for a while. I'll try catch her before her break!

She's fully booked until her break so you'll have to get lucky with a cancellation.