Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet sexy sasha - Preston  (Read 2387 times)

24 review(s) for sweet^sexy^sasha (21 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline binbag

External Link/Members Only

Met Sasha a couple of weeks ago

Cost - £350 for 3 hours

Venue - ground floor flat. Pretty basic but clean and adequate. Not Sasha's usual venue. After confirmation text on the day I was given a post code and instructions.  I arrived at the post code , sent text and received flat no.
  i felt safe with the discreet entrance and the street parking.

Sasha's very fit. Slightly built, slim, athletic figure. nice boobs and shapely arse. Not conventionally pretty but nice face and lovely smile.Much better looking than her pics suggest. Black sexy lingerie but soon became naked. Hair dyed blond.

Very friendly, cheeky. Seems up for everything on her likes list.

I asked for a domme session and that's what she gave me. Intense edging, enema, prostate massage, rimming on me, strap on, pussy worship, rimming on her , A levels (covered), DFK, spitting

Stripped me on arrival and after some initial teasing led me to the bthroom where she gave me an enema. Cleaned me up and then back to the bedroom . Lots of DFK and spitting and she stroked me to erection. Her edging, both oral and by hand, was really intense and she kept me hard and close to climax for most of the session. She ssat on my face making me worship her pussy and asshole My fingers made their way into both holes and Sasha appeared to orgasm from the attention I was paying to her clit. She put a condom on me and told me she wanted me in her asshole. She rode me vigorously keeping me hard but warning me to not come. More intense edging until she finally brought me to an explosive climax. iAfter a brief chat she ran me a shower . I didnt feel rushed at any point. Nice woman, raunchy session. Would definitely see again

Offline Clitheroelad

She sounds intersting but the body hair puts me off. Im bot keen on armpit or the natural pussy 'look'.

Offline chrishornx

She sounds intersting but the body hair puts me off. Im bot keen on armpit or the natural pussy 'look'.

nor me

Offline binbag

I like body hair on a woman but Sasha was very well trimmed  when I saw her so I don't think most people would find it off putting. Definitely not an extreme "bush" but if clean shaven is essential, she's not for you. My preference would be an even fuller bush. 

Offline Pennington

I had an incall with Sasha about 18mths
 ago.I can confirm she is a lot more feminine
than suggested in her profile.She  is a complete
slut and most perversions are available from her.
She enjoyed  a good spanking and took all I could throw at her.
A very good anal fuck too.
One of the best subs available.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 10:38:00 am by Pennington »

Offline Clitheroelad

Does she still have underarm hair and hairy legs ?

Offline binbag

Underarm hair, yes, didn't notice any hair on her legs

Offline Clitheroelad

Then shes not for me. Cannit stand underarm hair