Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: CaraDelacroix001, Guildford - Saw Her at Last!  (Read 3437 times)

43 review(s) for CaraDelacroix001 (42 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Zen calm

External Link/Members Only

Wont give too much detail as there are so many reviews of Cara but after texting on and off for a booking over the last 5 months or so she finally started to reply and we set up an hour booking last night for 6.30. I would therefore suggest that she may be better now at getting back to all those who have been trying to see her.

I have to say it was the best punt of my life. I really got on well with her and we fucked like crazy! The deep throat and face fucking was awesome. I was a bit easy on her to begin with but she was enjoying it so much I ended up really face fucked her hard, even in 69 with me on top so I could really work it hard and deep.

The penetrative sex was really good too but I had to cum in her mouth which was done very well.

So to all those frustrated at not getting any replies, keep trying as it seems like she may reply better now as opposed to in the past.

Offline aanimator

Offline thekman100

I agree, worth the perseverance! I too had been trying for many weeks but I believe she had stuff going on. I finally saw her this week and she delivered in spades again.

No report from me as don't want to be accused of cheerleading. Needless to say, see previous report and repeat.  :yahoo:

I so wish all WG were this easy to get on with and professional. I'd be well....a much poorer man.

Offline Laudanum

Sort of puts a lie to the idea that Romanians aren't good service providers.

Offline boardyhell

good woman , who has  kept it together in a not great time for her
exceptional  at what she does and I love her quirky sense of humour
good fun

Offline MysteryManNo.7

Profile appears to be down at the moment.

Offline Waterhouse

What’s the best / closest parking for Cara’s in-call location?  Is it the station carpark, or or there better / closer options?

Cheers.

Offline Haderach

The station parking nearly caught me out, it is one of those places that can be full and your end up hovering, hoping someone will leave.

Offline Huawei

What’s the best / closest parking for Cara’s in-call location?  Is it the station carpark, or or there better / closer options?

Cheers.
Last time I was there, the station car park was closed, I think they're making it 2 storey.
I always use the Bedford Road car park, about 2-3 minutes walk, and handy to nip into the shopping centre to recover afterwards with a coffee  :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

Last time I was there, the station car park was closed, I think they're making it 2 storey.
I always use the Bedford Road car park, about 2-3 minutes walk, and handy to nip into the shopping centre to recover afterwards with a coffee  :hi:
Good intel/top tip. Many thanks for that. :hi:
Cheers.