Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Bristol - Stunner?  (Read 1605 times)

Offline hamchang

External Link/Members Only

Fuck it's shit living in the south west when it comes to whoring. You can spend hours and hours trying to find something half decent and then no answer to any SMS's or calls. Anyway the one who has given me the horn the most is this bird.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Lots of ads for her, and despite one review saying the pics are fake, I can't find any other evidence of that.  Surely she is TGTBT? She relied and then went silent but hell, at least she responded. Has anyone tapped this?

Offline hamchang

Bastards.

Well at least something to have a chug over.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Bastards.

Well at least something to have a chug over.

:lol: but you knew it was TGTBT... £140/hr to bang that? Where do I sign up?  :D

Offline hamchang

:lol: but you knew it was TGTBT... £140/hr to bang that? Where do I sign up?  :D

I know. Called and messaged 8 other girls on Tuesday and no response at all. Who knows though - so low rate polish "model" migth very well be supplementing her lifestyle by whoring herself in Fishponds  :drinks:

Offline Fuzzyduck

I know. Called and messaged 8 other girls on Tuesday and no response at all. Who knows though - so low rate polish "model" migth very well be supplementing her lifestyle by whoring herself in Fishponds  :drinks:

:lol:

Online ciderhead

Had a meet with this girl about 4 or 5 months ago, very nice chatty and quite good fun but service a bit limited for me.
Owo was 20 Extra and no cim so didn't bother with that.
Also no kissing made it a bit of a bland punt.

Offline hamchang

Had a meet with this girl about 4 or 5 months ago, very nice chatty and quite good fun but service a bit limited for me.
Owo was 20 Extra and no cim so didn't bother with that.
Also no kissing made it a bit of a bland punt.

Was she the girl in the pictures?  :cool:

Online ciderhead

Was she the girl in the pictures?  :cool:
Yes it her but she's a bit plainer without the make up

Offline hamchang

Yes it her but she's a bit plainer without the make up

OK - rather than drag an FR out of you one line at a time, I'm going to pump her on Saturday. If that is her, then I'll give her the best 74 seconds of awkward elbowy sex she's ever had.

Online ciderhead

Like I said, it's her, and she is a very nice friendly girl.
But the lack of kissing which to be fair she has crossed off on vivastreet ad was a bit of a let down.
She could do with some prossie lessons off the likes of fit Sarah and she could be making a mint