Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: oriental-massage AKA Anal Rosie Thai = Gillingham  (Read 2766 times)

21 review(s) for SweetRoseThai (12 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only

TLDR:  be careful to check what’s available, and that’s if you can even get hold of her… Trying to save you all a bit of time like i wasted by letting you know prices/extras/parking options/services available which are like pulling teeth to get out of her.

Price(s): £80 for 30 mins, £130 for 1 hour, £40 extra each for owo, cim, anal, or £50 for all extras included.

Logistics: So difficult.  I tried to contact several times on different occasions and on different numbers (in case she was ignoring numbers who had messaged before), and it was 50:50 if she would actually reply but only after 4 or 5 attempts did she not suddenly stop replying for no reason and actuallyi get to make a booking.

Checks if you are white English, and also you have to badger her for extras list [which i include above to save you time]

the one time i managed to get to confirm a booking and not get ghosted after just one or two messages, she informed me when confirming extras she was only doing massage and BJ.  Obviously her time of the month, but nothing on her profile other than the name had changed. Penetration and anal all still listed, so its not entirely obvious that she has changed to massage only.  Yes the name changed, but that often doesn’t mean anything on here, especially if it’s the same profile offering same services as usual.

Location: Posh new build flats behind Asda superstore in lower Gillingham.  Tells you to call from the Asda car park but i’ll save you time and tell you to just look for the car park there on the ringgo app as that’s the one you’ll be told to use. Not on google maps but is on the ringgo app. It’s not giving much away to say that and I don’t understand why her and her stablemate Cara Thai fuck around with making you go around the houses into a superstore and then talking you in which I imagine probably won’t be a fun experience.

Looks: Don’t know.

Attitude & Service: No idea, when confirming services she pointed out that she wasn’t doing sex despite having not mentioned this in messages or on her profile before I made the booking. I politely asked when she would go back to offering these services and surprise surprise she ghosted me.  Fuck sake.

Conclusion:   A lot of girls are being fucking elusive these days [just generally shit at comms], so much so that i’ve bought multiple hushed numbers thinking my punting phone number has been shared as bad in their forums or something.  But no, doesn’t matter the phone or the time of day, it’s super hit or miss whether she’ll reply or what services are actually on offer.

Would I return? I was saving up for the 60 mins ‘full service’ with all extras to treat myself, but I’m rapidly giving up on trying any more with this one.

A booking was made and then cancelled because to me it was bait&switch in terms of services, as I would have arrived at the apartment only to be told what I wanted wasn't on offer despite being listed on profile : see attached screen shot. Therefore valid for review.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wozel

It’s not nice when they fuck around like this. Shame as she looks quite alright from
The pics

Offline massageseeker1977

Thanks for this, I had been waiting until I was in the area to give 1 of these a try so I feel like I owe you a beer as you have just saved me time and money here...

Offline CockMonster

It’s not nice when they fuck around like this. Shame as she looks quite alright from
The pics

Agreed but another thing to be careful of based on all the other reviews is that these pics may be very misleading.  There are lots of tattoos photshopped out which you can tell if you look closely and has lead other reviewers to suspect bait and switch with the girl.  Also the pics have been used for many many years, so even if they were accurate to begin with she probably needs a refresh. 

None of this is anything new on AW of course, but based on my research I'll pass along the fact that I'm relatively sure if you turn up expecting a fitty like in the pics you are guaranteed to be disappointed.

Thanks for this, I had been waiting until I was in the area to give 1 of these a try so I feel like I owe you a beer as you have just saved me time and money here...

:drinks:

Offline CockMonster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

New profile, same pics although they look less pixelated.

Anal no longer listed as a service, either it was never possible and she's finally being honest or maybe the doughnut has had enough  :lol:

Age has gone up by 5 years in under 2 years.  Wonder if that is to get more bday pressies?  :lol: