Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGKAte - Burnley  (Read 2998 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marquis

I have seen Kate three times since May. The sessions were pretty similar, so this review is a composite of the three visits.

External Link/Members Only

£80/30 minutes. I'll probably go for the full hour next time.

Location is a village on the outskirts of Burnley, and the action takes place in her own home, which is nicely furnished.

I have been seeing Kate for around six years now. She started out as a very slim lass and used the name Schoolgirl Kate. Her looks and the schoolgirl role play back in those days were almost enough for me to hand myself in to the law on the way home. By her own admission she has gained a bit of weight since then - still only a size 8 though - and, inevitably with the passage of time, the schoolgirl act is less authentic. She has been in a schoolgirl gym kit when I have seen her lately. The outfit doesn't do much for me, but what's inside more than makes up for it. Her arse and tits have filled out a bit since she went to a size 8: the boobs especially are very nice IMHO.

As to the sessions, my pants are round my ankles and she is sucking me enthusiastically within moments of us going upstairs. Bloody marvellous. I never vary my routine much, so RO follows OWO, then 69 and sex in a couple of positions, with HR to finish. DFK is on offer throughout and, like everything else, is delivered with gusto.

Kate is very much a part time SP these days, and she might be difficult to get hold of if she doesn't already have your number. I recommend perseverance: she's worth it.

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share. I did see her once, years ago, before I was a member here.
Enjoyed myself  :thumbsup:
She set her cooking timer for one hour  :)

Offline Marquis

She still sets a timer! But IIRC she has never showed me out until time is up.

Offline Prestonlad327

Does she still have that waterbed?  :thumbsup:
I’ve discarded her number so will persevere, hopefully she’ll respond!

Offline george r

yes i got the timer also, shoes off too, very nice house.. :thumbsup:

Offline Marquis

Does she still have that waterbed?  :thumbsup:
I’ve discarded her number so will persevere, hopefully she’ll respond!

The waterbed has gone now.

Offline threechilliman

The waterbed has gone now.
I wonder if she popped it with all the shagging??

Offline chrishornx

Offline binbag

I've never seen her but am hoping to during the next few weeks. Her AW profile looks new and she says she's taking bookings. AW email seems the only way to contact her but does she have an advertised phne number anywhere?
Thanks.

Offline Captain caveman 69

I've never seen her but am hoping to during the next few weeks. Her AW profile looks new and she says she's taking bookings. AW email seems the only way to contact her but does she have an advertised phne number anywhere?
Thanks.
Not that old chestnut again :scare:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks.

No, contact her on AW.. :hi:

Offline The donald

Still waiting for her to read my aw email 😢